Saturday, April 24, 2010

I think Rozy's sucked away my luck.

Not really....kinda....V_V Bleh. It's all in a person's perspective!

So, I think our little blogging community has officially died. I'm really disappointed, but I supposed I was a key perpetrator by not leaving constant comments. I should have found ways to leave comments on others' blogs.

Things that are due (And of which I should be working on):

-Monday: Japanese Grammar test
-Tuesday: Paper/Presentation (15 pages)
-Wednesday: English Paper due, and Japanese Presentation (Working on it this weekend)
-Thursday: Japanese Literature Paper due (5 pages)
-Friday: I live? Maybe?

;__; I'm so scared of this coming week. Which of course begs the action of "Well damn! Best thing is to start working on it so it can't scare me anymore!" Only problem? I am DAMN exhausted. And maybe sick. And maybe sunburned again. I don't even remember my last post, so I don't know if anyone knows about my spectacular sunburn. At least if i'm burned again, it's not bad. Errr....very bad. Rubbing my arm convinces me a shower will be a blessing and a curse.
I'm so tired....I was hyped up after watching an awesome movie titled "Red Cliff". It's a Chinese movie, but I swear it was awesome. I even forgot they weren't speaking english.
My happy time after such a great movie (and super speed walk to get to work in time) has worn off. But I can't sleep until tomorrow afternoon. I have work and Study Abroad meetings. And project meetings. Over the weeeekennnnnnd! BOOOOOOO!

Oh well. Nothing I can do now. On another note, I seem to have made bf sick. I didn't mean to. I thought I didn't feel well because of stress, not because I was sick. And all we did was sleep together. *frown* Seriously, toughen up! Go to a doctor or nutritionist and ask how to make your immune system stronger! They're both free through the school (to a point).

I'm watching a new anime (just a little bit) to get myself in Japanese-speaky mode. I need to write a ton of stuff in Japanese, so I need that mode. I also have been recommended to a really great Manga that I can't read until I've done my papers.

Which reminds me, I've sworn off sweets/treats/desserts and coffee until May 1st. (All hell will break loose on May 1st) I'm doing my best, but I can't help it when someone's feelings are put into something. *pout* V_V So I've broken twice. I think.

Today was really great, after I sleep-dialed my mom, hung up on her, and basically scared to doodlies out of her. She called me back frantic. Bleh. Then I had dreams verging on nightmares, so I went around under a cloud for most of the day. Until I got a cheeseburger and got to play games with everyone. That was great!

Damn. I just reached my 'watchability' quota for this site. Psh. 3 episodes worth...they didn't used to have this limit. Oh well, I think I'm in enough of a japanese mood to swing this. Alrighty, I'm off to work hard~! Wish me luck!

This is the new anime I'm watching:

2 comments:

college kid said...

Yeah....I think this is going to be one of those weeks where I won't be able to see you very much. I'm trying to do work now so that I can see you, but I think even if I succeed you will still have a ton to do.....

Runa said...

Probably yes.....*Shrug*