Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I seem to be getting SPAMMED

I don't see why someone would want to advertise (illegally, I might add) on my little old blog posts, but bring on the war. So far as I know, though, none of my readers are amenable to smoking.

So, if you've been keeping up with bf's blog, you'll know I stayed at his house for almost a week (when he said it'd be three days....*glaaaaare*), and had lots of fun watching movies, and reading books, and chatting late into the night with his mom, and looking at his baby pictures, and going around his town a little bit. We even took a walk in freezing weather and played games with his mom. It was nice. It was 'normal', which is something I'm not used to.

I think it's funny that my family asks when I'll be back before I've ever left. They do it often, too. I'll be getting ready to leave, and they'll just "So when are you coming back?" me, and I'm kinda blind-sided, because I just spent X number of days here, and they all kinda ignored me/ spent a little time with me, but nothing to say they were eager to have me home. Oh well, that's my family, right?

My classes this semester are geared toward driving me crazy. There's a weather class (hello? Runa + Weather = @.@), 3 PE classes (oh yeah, I had a hurt knee +ankle....This could be awkward), World Population and Food Prospects (Bleeding hearts class. I have yet to attend and not nearly be moved to tears from one of his stories), History (with a perverted teacher, which is actually kinda fun), and Senior Design (with a paper due pretty much every time we meet). It's nothing I can't handle, but I don't have all of the textbooks, so doing the homework is tricky. I wonder how much I can BS through....

I took my kitty to the vet on Friday, and she got 2 vaccines, a rabies shot, and half a pill designed to kill any worms she may have. It was supposed to be a whole pill, but true to demon-kitty-form, she didn't allow them to get the rest of it down her throat. The foaming, hissing, spitting kitty I got to see nearly broke my heart.

I've been making Japanese-style food for my roomie and boyfriend lately. We have miso for breakfast most days, and oatmeal on days we don't have miso. I wanted both this morning, but time was short and Kei-chan only wanted miso anyway, so I contented myself with toast and cereal in addition to miso.

I am a little sad I didn't get to see Rozy after Christmas. I hope she had a good time on vacation with her family. :)

If I think of any other updates, I'll just make a new blog post. Talk to ya'll later!

1 comment:

college kid said...

Heehee. You enjoyed the week? It's not like you couldn't have returned sooner if you wanted to. We gave you the option, and I think we both enjoyed our vacation more since you stayed. I know I did.