Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ear/Mouth/Tonsil Pain

So..... today has been pretty awful. It was great in that I finally got my hair fixed. It's now back to my natural color, with cute bangs, and I even had them french braid my hair (I'm not sure if I'm taking it out tomorrow or not, since I really like it and can't do it myself). It was awful in that I've been having sharp pains in my left ear that sometimes seem to come from my left tonsil, stabbing into my ear. I also have a cut on the roof of my mouth on the left side from when I was flossing that got very infected, throbs, and makes talking very painful, as well as eating and breathing. Touching it with my tongue makes it itch, burn, and sting. But I can't seem to STOP touching it, since it's near the back and RIGHT ABOVE MY TONGUE DAMNIT.
The combination of these things has made my head feel very achey and even caused it to feel like I have a clamp around my temples and jaw that are squeezing me so tightly that I can't stand it. Sometimes there's even a sharp stabbing pain behind my left eye.
Beyond that, I have a headache and nausea but I think that's a lack of sleep rather than something wrong with me. You see, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I have had someone call me in the early ass morning to talk to me about important things. First was the lawyer (I haven't forgiven her), then the social worker (She's forgiven but under suspicion of talking bad behind my back), and then Reb's dental appointment confirmation. You'd think I could get back to sleep after a simple confirmation, but my mouth was already beginning to hurt and I didn't want to bother Reb in bed.
Now that I've got those things off my chest, I'm gonna go complain with whines and sulk on the bed. I have wooooork. I don't wanna have to take a day off. :(

I don't know if you've heard this, or if I played it already, but I like this song. It's catchy. The video is okay.

1 comment:

Runa said...

(This is Reb hijacking Jme's computer). Poor Jme. Hopefully we can sort this all out by taking you to a doctor tomorrow.