Monday, October 29, 2012

Public Blog

Hey Everyone!

This is HILARIOUS!!!
http://youtu.be/rJ8CvfB1tJg

I seem to get a lot of comments sprinkled in by people I don't know in real life. Sometimes it's just a nice comment, and other times its people trying to promote their own blog. I don't mind either way, but I was wondering why, and I think I get it. Out of our circle of blogs, mine is the only public one. I guess I should just be interested in the types of people that view it. *smiles*

Hubby and I went on a date last night. ^v^ It was awesome! When he woke me up, he said there were two viable options, and I could pick between them. Panera Bread + Mystery Location + Movie, or Carraba's + Mystery Location + Movie, with tiny differences between the two. I chose Panera because I haven't been there in forever, and wanted their Cheddar Broccoli Soup, plus I thought that would be cheaper, and allow more time at the mystery location (which turned out to be a book store). It was pretty good, though the cashier decided my sandwich on his own, and I didn't really like what he picked (because I'm not a turkey fan). Then we passed the Container Store (I've wanted to go since we moved here, and never really knew where it was, and I knew hubby wouldn't be interested, but my OCD heart stutters when I see it. It must be like heaven.....<3 and="and" didn="didn" go="go" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" t="t" there.="there.">We went to a Bookstore! Where I found some books I wanted, but decided that if the store was closed after our movie, I wasn't meant to have them, and if it was open, I was. It was open. I got books! :3
The movie we saw was Argo. It wasn't a bad movie, but I'd like Caitikins to see it! There was so much blatant sexism that my jaw dropped! It was set in the 70s, so its understandable, but still.... Another movie we considered was Cloud Atlas, but the summary hubby read to me was boring and sounded like a historical documentary, so I said no. I regret that now, because we saw a preview for it and it looked really really good. A love story across the ages... heh.
Then we went home and cuddled together. It was so cold in the house cause we didn't turn on the heater, so as I turned it on, I ran from the bed my husband was in to the bed that's bigger and warmer. When he found me he tried to get me out of the bed, uncovering me, and tickling me, but I was adamant! And then I was asleep.... Hubby got out of bed for a while, and I think he was studying while eating pie, but I'm not sure cause I wasn't getting up without a good reason!
That good reason turned out to be the bathroom.... I thought for sure I woke him when I left, but he startled awake when I came back and asked where I'd gone. I laughed and didn't tell him. He's so cute!:3

Random thought: Everyone is an actor/actress. Even when you're acting natural, you generally make the decision to act in a way. When you act without thinking, it's considered childish, or unrefined right? I usually choose to act a certain way, so when I do something instinctively it startles me and I get embarrassed. I've caught myself pouting at stoplights, for instance and checking to make sure no one saw me. lol.

On the topic of work, I have a job now! I'm a Security Guard, and I always work the graveyard shift. (X.x);; That means my sleep schedule is constantly confused. That's why sleeping last night was such a bad idea, but I couldn't help it. It was so comfy, and hubby was so warm, and it just.... ahhhh it felt so good to lay with him, since we never get to sleep at the same time anymore. True, I spent most of it in a half-awake/half-asleep haze of dreaming, but it's bliss to be able to lay with a loved one and just BE there. Hap-py! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
This video isn't particularly related to my life, I just think it suits the series rather well, and I like the clear storyboard. Plus, the song is sweet.
http://youtu.be/EvDiY1HmziY

Quote of the Month:
Love isn't being unable to live without the other, it's looking at life with them and thinking "Wow, life is infinitely better with them in my life!" than without. ~Jme


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Love your quote at the end!