Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sometimes I think I'm uninteresting....

and then Hubby comes home. He looks at me with these eyes that say I'm the only thing he's found of interest all day, and I have all of his attention. It makes me feel super interesting, and my belief in myself is restored. Ah, marriage!

So there's an opening at Apple for a year long contract that I really, really want. I don't know if I'll get it, but I really want to see how I can rise to the challenge. I want to use my Japanese!! I want to improve!! Argh!!

I went to enroll in Massage School today. I'll be starting in October, and going essentially at night. After I came home I looked for job openings in the areas we're considering living in. There's a LOT of openings in my mom's home town, a good number in Maryland, but pretty much none in hubby's hometown. That's too bad, but in a way, it's also great!

I've been muzzy-headed all day. I'm having trouble sleeping enough and really just sleeping the night through. I think that might be why I can't seem to concentrate on much lately. I accidentally applied to a few jobs today because I wasn't really thinking and just applied. They may go surprisingly well. It's what tends to happen when I don't put effort in. I'm having trouble just making sense of my sentences, though.

So on the note, I give up. I'm heading toward the bed. So for you: Maybe tell me why you think I'm interesting in the comments, to keep me going when Hubby isn't around?

3 comments:

college kid said...

I'm sorry, but "money" and "wallet" are kinda the same thing.....I mean, what the hell do they think the man is going to keep the money in? A purse? This show is silly sometimes.

Caitlin said...

You are interesting because you do yoga.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.