Saturday, November 22, 2014

Short snippet

So the important part: Court happened, and we don't think anything has been changed about our current standing. In 3 more months, they should give legal and physical custody to us, and close out the case. End. If something has changed, we'll let you know.

On yelp, we got a review that I think pertains to me, but since no names are mentioned, it may not. I am, however, the only obese person at my job, period. Their review went like this:

I didn't enjoy my "thai" massage. It was half -assed, and I left still feeling stressed. I told the masseuse, (who was really over-weight) to focus on my shoulders and back because that's where the majority of my stress and knots were, and she barely massaged the areas. I felt uncomfortable with her style, and just wanted it to be over with, (not because she was overweight, but this factor definitely added to it). The mat also smelled like dirty laundry. I think I'll try out a real thai massage place elsewhere.

And my owner's reply went like this:

11/12/2014  We run a tight ship with training and sanitation.  I'm shocked to hear this.  These issues have been reviewed and fixed.  As far as your demeaning comment towards my staff, yes please go find somewhere else for your Thai massage.  We have a very positive atmosphere here and do not wish for bullies to be our clients. 

 Now it's totally possible they caught me on a bad day, and I do remember one memorable massage where I *did* forget the target area, and so I think perhaps it was me. But I don't like that they felt it was 'half-assed' and I really feel hurt that they 'just wanted it to be over with'.... That's not the type of massage I want to do. I think the dirty laundry comment is ridiculous though, because I always replace my towels and such properly, though they may have come at a time when an..... odoriferous client was using the sauna. That's the only really feasible explanation for that. For the bad day possibility: I generally work five days in a row. I had two memorable (not in a good way) weeks when every client in the door wanted the deepest pressure I could give, and I was exhausted by the end of the day each time. If someone came in, and my mind was already 'dead' for lack of a more descriptive phrase, it's possible. 
The one time I *did* forget the target area, I felt bad, but the client also refused to talk to me at all. I am not a mind reader, so if a client feels words to be unnecessary, they're digging their own grave. As I recall though, the client I remember this being about, actually fell asleep, so I don't think that client wrote this review. 

This song is fun. I liked it alot (especially the daydream/nightmare lyric)


Some other songs I've really been liking lately is Love Me Harder


And 'The Heart wants what it Wants'. This song.... I empathize, but I also feel like it's a dangerous song to let MJ listen to too often..... I love the way her voice changes, and the different cadences that blend together to make it such a seductive song.


Hubby recommends this one. I literally laughed my way through it: 


....I think I'm done. This is supposed to be short. 

2 comments:

college kid said...

I'm glad the owner stuck up for you. When I read that review, I think "this guy just wanted to complain and had the maturity of my 10 year old niece."

Caitlin said...

I loved the owner's response. That reviewer was disgusting.