Monday, January 26, 2015

Where does she get it?

The dirt on my couch. It's like little bits of gravel and grass and sand. We take our shoes off at the door, so where does she get it? I'm seriously considering banning her from the couch, but it's such a strong move, I don't wanna do it if it isn't necessary.

The attitude that she's 'gorgeous'. I don't know if it's self-defense, some form of vanity, or even actual confidence, but today when I called her pretty or beautiful or something, she said 'No I'm not! I'm gorgeous!' I didn't have a response for that. I just said 'ok.' It's not something I'm going to necessarily discourage (like her 'it's more important to be pretty than capable!' moment. Now that, I will crack down on).



That HAIR. I swear, it's almost exactly like mine, just a little bit thicker, and she refuses to take good care of it! I'm going to record a video of her requesting it all cut off, and then I'm going to have them cut her hair like this:




I've always loved this song, and I also adore Naruto and Gaara's relationship (they're essentially brothers by circumstance), so this video is a win-win for me. Nighties!

No comments: