Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alrighty

First off, yay for custom designing your template. Second, man, I'm tired.

So, I've imagined blogging for the last week or two, in the wee hours of the morn, and I can realize it would be a long, boring, drone on how much things suck. I don't wanna subject ya'll to that. So, suffice to say, life is going on.

I have not yet found a job. I haven't put as much effort into it as I should have, either though. I've read a ton of books though. And become thoroughly pissed at my sister and her boyfriend. They're constantly fighting, and somehow think I don't mind. Or think I'm on their sides. Both of them. Kinda just wanna bitch-slap them and say to shut up and take it like a man. Not sure if that makes sense.

I wonder what Rozy is doing. If she's in town, I'd like to hang out with her some time.

Pineapples has contacted me! Yippee! ^.^ I'm very happy. When is a good time to call you? I'm too nervous to try at random times. Maybe.


Poor bf. We haven't really spent much quality time together. Of course, he's very busy, so I can understand. It makes me wanna go into lecture mode though. So I will.

I would like to point out, that just as now, if you don't make time for things, they're slip away from you and you'll lose the chance. It's like youth. You don't feel it slip away, but if you don't enjoy it while you have it, you'll lose it before you ever really knew you had it. Or you think you have it, but if you don't take care, it'll be gone before you ever see it slipping away. Bf, aren't you lonely, always studying or working, or taking your class? I worry about you. Think of all the hours in the week. Now make a mental chart of where all your hours go. It's a good exercise for anyone, honestly.

Speaking of, I hope I already mentioned, but I have no internet on my laptop, so I have to wait for mom to not be on the compie before I can get on it.

Oh my goodness. *complete surprise* I just tried Rum Raisin Ice Cream. It tastes like alcohol, and I kinda think it needs an 'alcohol __%' sign on it. I feel like I'm drinking, without the drink. I like the raisins though.

I'm taking my sis to court tomorrow, and then I have a date with TJ. At least, I think I do. *shrug* Since bf said no, the two of us will prolly go see Iron Man 2. Or watch Avatar at my place. Or movies or games at his place. Hmmm, we actually have quite a few options. That's pretty nice. I could maybe even get him to watch some anime I haven't taken the time to watch yet.

I've come to realize that it's not a matter of not having the time for something, usually it's a matter of not TAKING or MAKING the time to do something. So I try not to say I don't HAVE the time. I try to be totally honest. "I can't take the time to..." "Sorry, I don't wanna make the time to..." things like that.

Mimi and I (niece) went to the store and bought sweets. Then we came home and went for a walk together. Chay joined us, and when we'd gone like, half a block, they BOTH started complaining and screaming about their legs hurting, and how they wanted to go back. I was like "...........Serious?....I mean......really?! Hell NO!" And we ended up walking the entire block crescent moon type thing that is one fourth of my neighborhood. My neighborhood is tiny. It's small. There's no reason they can't walk that little bit. I'm thinking this needs to become a regular occurence. They are WAY too out of shape for their age. If they need a push to work and play, I'll give them a push when I can. *nods* And then we utterly wasted all that healthy work by eating sweets. A ton of them. I consider it a job well done.

Oh, I just remembered. When my niece and I showered together tonight, you wouldn't believe what she said! She was looking at my breasts, and was like, "Yours aren't like Mommy's. Mommy's looks like they're rotting." I was like *jaw drop* "Huh?!" And then it hit me: "Mimi! Your mom's nipples are brown because she's breast feeding! They're not rotting!" And of course, as only a child will say "Well it LOOKS like they are!" I would have laughed if I wasn't so flabbergasted at her. Now I can't wait to tell Sissie about it.

I have a skill. It's a skill that I'm very proud of. I can make nearly any child in direct contact with me fall asleep. Pretty fast too, unless they're trying to stay awake. Then it takes a little longer. Cin's boy says I'll make a great mother. And that when Z-nee gets a little older, I'm one of 'the trusted few' that can 'take her whenever, for a weekend or whatever'. I just don't know how to handle a guy like him. *shakes head* Coldness, haughtiness, and "Fuck-Off" vibes just don't work! And he's ALWAYS AGREEING WITH ME! I don't understand, nor LIKE such things!

Z-nee relaxes very easily in my arms, and cries alot in her fathers. It makes me laugh. I'm terrible, I know.

Okay, I'll stop. Basically, yay new neice and freindly contact. Boo being home and drama I can't escape.

I couldn't decide between these two vids. I love the songs, AND the videos are totally great with them. They also pretty much suit the real stories.




No comments: