Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yeah yeah, blogging now....

But you can't expect me to blog very often. My euphoric summer vacation is essentially over. I'm back home after two months of bliss, living with Kei-chan. I couldn't find a job and ran out of money to stay there. *sigh* I really need a job though, so Mom's taking me to the Unemployment office this week.

I've been meeting with a Japanese businessman (We'll call him Aki) and we all meet weekly to hang out. I want to continue that, but I don't know if we'll be able to. Until I find a job, I'm gonna continue to.

I'm filing for a visa to Japan, but I need to find my passport. I left it somewhere. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find it soon enough. I'll be in Japan from September 10th-July 17th, at least. Its still sinking in for me.

Im attempting to drink 3 glasses of water a day, work out or do some sort of exercise for at least 2 hrs, and space out my eating to prevent myself from just grubbing out here. The only real problem Ive had so far is: I bought a snack for myself, right? Then I ate lunch, and knew I should wait an hour before I eat the snack, so I closed it, left it out of the way, and came back about an hour later, ready to eat it. The only thing was, someone else had been ready to eat it too, and I ended up with half the snack, instead of the whole thing. *sigh* It's not a big deal, I didn't even like it that much, but it shows what I can expect.

People here fight, and snap and argue about everything and anything, and no one thinks to pick their battles, so there's a ton of unnecessary conflict in addition to understandable fights. Its really a headache.

Since the router is broken here, I won't be online much, but I will find a way to check email every day, so you can email me or call me. Mom's just gotten home, so I need to get off. Love ya'll!

I've completely fallen for this song:

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Yay! I am glad to hear from you, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you. Good luck with finding a job, and with going to Japan next semester!