Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sap overload

I was cringing and reading the lyrics to the song collegekid posted. X_x I think the sap killed my brain. I love you and everything, but bleeeeeeeeh. Though the song was fairly accurate. *shrug* You should find a different video though. It's "You're" not "Your" GRAR!

It amuses me to leave chapstick marks on my glasses, though I bet Ikuchin isn't so amused. *shrug* I'd feel guilty if I could help it, but since I can't, there's nothing to be done but enjoy it. My lips need the moisture and my throat needs the water.

I'm trying to lose weight, but with all the cakes and sweets Ikuchin keeps giving me, I think it's a useless endeavor. I've already decided that this winter, comfort beats normal clothes. I will be wearing sweats and such to school whenever I get up the courage to do so. They're so much warmer and comfy. It's getting cold here, but I think it's much colder back home right now. Lately I've been subjecting myself to pictures. So you can see them on facebook if you wish. I'll try to take a picture or two myself, but meh, I have no interest in it.

Too many parties and social obligations! *cries* I'd reject it, but promises are promises. *sigh* At least I don't have any homework due tomorrow. I can work and do it all tomorrow if I'm diligent. ....I can't imagine myself being diligent right now. I need more sleep. *nods* If I can get the sleep I need, I might be able to pull myself together. I'm still impressed every time I enter my bedroom. Last night after celebrating Gon-chan's birthday, I came home, showered, and cleaned my room. It's clean! I just need to vacuum it and it'll actually be completely clean.

Ah, I got totally distracted by this TV show. It's so funny. They're so cute and evil at the same time. ...I have no further comment. I need to post on Takarazuka Revue, but I really don't wanna do it right now. I'm sleepy and still laughing at stuff. Look forward to my post tomorrow with all the mistakes that come with posting on a Japanese computer. Til then, fare thee well and be happy!

1 comment:

college kid said...

........

..............

..................

First of all, I would have posted the original music video, but honestly, watching MJ sing it made it look creepy. I'm sorry, but it just did not look right. So I settled for the (grammatically incorrect) lyrics video....and its not like you had to watch it. I usually don't when its a lyrics video.

.....and you secretly like sappiness. So there.

If you can't break the promises, don't make them in the first place!