Friday, December 3, 2010

So I hear I havent posted in a while.....

Figured I'd fix that.

Today I have nothing planned at all, and I couldn't be happier. I think I'll go to the bookstore later, and also pick up a cloth bag somewhere, and maybe some banana tea for Ikuchin. It was her birthday yesterday. And I didn't have anything for her. *cries* I'm a terrible person! I'm missing everyone's birthdays.....*sigh* I'm so insensitive.

And I'm reaching my apathetic stage, which only makes it worse. *sigh* But it feels so good to be apathetic....Yes yes, I know I'm terrible.

....I wonder why I have a pending waive when the day before I got an email saying my waiver was accepted.....So confusing. It's nice that I don't have to reapply though.

There's the chance (its only a chance, and I'm not depending on it) that I could get a short-term scholarship. It's a rare circumstance, and I don't think I'll actually get it. Yes, pessimism and all that. But really, it feels a little bit like I'm just being poked and prodded as a joke, not that I could actually receive it. But I got help and input from the people most important to me, so I guess it'll go well if they're serious about it.

I'm actually managing to be an acceptable "pen-pal" lately. I'm exchanging emails without too much difficulty. And I'm getting along with most people, though Hanna-chan has had a really rough week. I wasn't in the mood to be accepting of the silly complaints, so I wasn't too good of a friend. I did what I decided would be best for her, (after she got near tears. In my defense, she got near tears because she didn't want to go to an elementary school) and left her alone. Literally alone. But it was a good choice, I feel, because I really wanted to bully her over her reasons. And I'd already brow-beaten her a bit, and figured it would only get worse if she got left alone with me, so I went and studied elsewhere. So in my mind, I was being a good friend by not beating her.

Ooh....Ikuchin has all these interesting and useful little gadgets, and I have no idea where she gets them from! Which also means I have no idea what to give her as a gift. Le sigh.

Yeah, I really don't have much to add, since I don't want to talk too much about things I don't know everything (as in results) about, so I don't wanna update! Meanie bf, asking for an update when I don't have anything good to say! *booooooo*



2 comments:

college kid said...

Why didn't she want to go to the elementary school?

Who are you pen pals with?

Other blog:
What do you mean when you say "e-copy of your interview"? What interview is this?

I'll read the articles when I'm not busy studying for finals. I imagine I'll have plenty of time during Christmas break.

Runa said...

-She says she doesn't like children. I think she just doesn't have experience with them.
-TJ, Kei-chan, ...others
-I got interviewed forever ago. I'll get the interview in its completed form in an email, or so I am assured. It's for the Wolfpack Autumn thingamaboby or something *shrug*
-Yay! Do it! They're uber-interesting!