Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's see how bad my grammar can get when using a school computer.

And how long I can last before I get too bored to write anymore. (Spoiler: I got bored pretty quick)

I overslept today so I skipped my first class with Hat Lady, and only had Ahiru-sensei. I adore him; he's got this pace to him, and he knows how to teach very well. My day is always better for having him, even though he teaches kanji.

I've been on a Reba roll. She's really got a good voice and her songs have meaning, which kind of turns my :song listening: into story time.

I got an 80 on my last kanji test!!! It's not the best in the world, but its a huge improvement over what I've been getting.

I'm dying to do a movie day, and I think I'll do it on Friday. Maybe go kimono shopping as well. I don't need one, but my friend wants to get one cheap, and you know I know where to get those. :)

NEWS ALERT: I just managed to spell 'friend' correctly my first time! (I confirmed it by remembering that friends end. Take that, optimism!)

The computer room is actually a pretty good place to make friends. "Hey, could you help me with this paper...?" and it usually works! :D Not that I do that.... Heehee

I keep finding reasons to tell myself how awesome I am. I think this is a good thing so long as I also see my silly/worrisome points as well. :)

Okay, I'm hungry again....I just ate three hours ago! I'm gonna go scrounge some food up from the コンビニ (convenience store).

Ah, right* about my previous blog post: I will continue to write mostly about myself. I realized when I was reading Pineapple's blog, that I'm very happy to hear about her, so I believe you guys when you say that you like hearing about me now. :P Thanks for the comments!

I really like this video/song:
http://youtu.be/OVXNOIWqcTc

This one is good too. I had it stuck in my head all day yesterday:
http://youtu.be/5Faw065zp8k

And this one just surprised the hell out of me when I actually started paying attention to what I was listening to. It's also very good:
http://youtu.be/C_Ky6F-8O9o

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Friends end. :( Sad but true I guess. They either fall out or lose contact or die... Reba is good! Oversleeping is bad, but I'm glad you got sleep.

college kid said...

Awww, I'm going to miss your cute misspellings of random words.

college kid said...

Your "Doctor" post: Poor babe. Are you feeling better? Is your cold gone yet?

Runa said...

I was kinda hoping someone would refute my mnemonic on friends. ....I don't like that they end. :(

....I'm not going to miss my misspellings. Don't worry. My vocabulary is always increasing, so there's alot more chances for me to make mistakes. =.=

I'm feeling better! I barely even have a cough anymore, though I stay thirsty all the time.