Tuesday, June 7, 2016

So, my Auntie Died last night.

She was really getting on in years. I cried immediately when my mom told me, and though I'm sad, it's not the consuming grief that I felt when Granma died. She died in her sleep, which helps, cause at her age, that's honestly prolly the best way to go.

I've been thinking about it off and on today, and in the shower I realized she was prolly my favorite Aunt. I've always wanted to make her proud of me, and I've always enjoyed visiting with her. It's sad that she's gone, but her mind was already going, so I'm glad she's not unhappy anymore, and maybe she's walking where she is now.

On a less bad note: We visited a duplex today. Rent was $825, but there was some tiny bugs, a broken window pane, and the bathroom downstairs was super tiny. I liked it, but Hubby didn't really. We all rated it at 1 to 10, with 10 being 'Sign me up now!' and it got a combined score of 19, so it didn't pass at ~65%.

That's all.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

<3

How high does the score need to be to make the cut?

Runa said...

We would prefer 80%, but will take 75% if we all have a liking for it. I'm actually still thinking about the duplex we looked at yesterday. It's $150 less than where we currently are. In a year, we would save $1,800, but we're not sure it'd be worth the savings to endure the hassle of moving somewhere we don't love.

april said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.


Moving is such a hassle, for sure!