Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Oh for **** sake....

I don't really know why I chose this title, it just amused me.

I've actually had quite a good day, despite my lack of sleep. I ended up going to bed around 7 this morning, only to get up and go to receive a massage around 10:30. So as you can imagine, I've been fairly short on sleep, but my massage was SO GOOD. I'll be going to back to see her again. For sure.

After that, I tried to eat at a Cafe I really like, but the line to the cashier actually went out the door. I stood in line for about five minutes and it didn't move at all, so I chose to try to make it home. As soon as I got on the real road, I felt a desperate rumble in my belly that said 'I am so hungry bitch, if you don't feel me shortly, you WILL be sick.' So like a good Runa, I decided to go to Dunkin' Donuts. Big surprise there: They gave me a free box of munchkin donuts. A big box of 50 of them. Not even kidding, that sucker was super heavy.

Who's a lucky wench? I'm a lucky wench. Drove home, put the sheets in the wash, chopped up veggies for dinner (my hands STILL smell like celery. I made pork roast with potatoes, onions, carrots and celery), then put the blanket in the wash and the sheets in the dryer. Then MJ came home, and told me about the bus being full, and her not recognizing one of her classmates on the bus. He refused to tell her his name, saying she should be paying attention in homeroom, and if she wants to know, she'll have to listen tomorrow.
I thought the kid had a good point, really. Hubby came home and we ate. Then we scrambled to get to the movie we wanted to see in time. We saw Kubo and the two strings. Its quite a family friendly movie, and I laughed far more than I expected. It has some touching moments as well though.

I cant believe I havent posted this song before. Im a little obsessed with it.





On a final note, my keyboard hasnt been working correctly for several weeks now. I hope you'll be kind about any mistakes due to this.  Thanks dears!!

2 comments:

college kid said...

So many munchkins! Guess I got breakfast covered for awhile :)

april said...

that is quite a good day!