Friday, September 18, 2009

Blurf

So, it's been interesting lately. I haven't seen my roommate since Wednesday, I'm freezing once again at work, even though I'm wearing a sweater and T-shirt, I've been feeling rather sick, but I think I'll miss out on the clinic in favor of getting sleep, and I can't concentrate well enough to get any homework done.
I have four total papers due in the next month. If that long. I really wanna get to work on them now, but I can't concentrate. I think the majority of my school is sick because so many kids are just NOT THERE in any of my classes.
I have a freind that has emotional problems and really tempts me to be mean and say things that I only halfway mean. I won't expound on those because....well, cause it's mean.
I haven't been eating properly. My stomach rebels, but then cries for food, and then is like "Oh no you di'in" (no that is not a mistake). I don't know, its weird and I think I'm making too big of a deal about it.
A freind pointed out that her hair is longer than mine today....it bothered me....and I don't care either, so I don't understand.
It's bf's father's birthday this coming week, so this weekend he'll be going home again. V-V can't really say I care too much. It means I can sleep and eat and sleep, I suppose, but .....oh well. It means I never have to leave my room, and I can prolly go to the bookstore for the day without any trouble. *shrug* I just kinda wanted to see him. It's fine though.
I'm exaughsted. Have you ever read something and become totally immersed? Tramps Like Us (Kimi wa PEtto) is doing that for me right now. I LOVE this story so far. ^////^ It's an amazing story. And afew more chapters are added every day. It's amazing. lol. I'm gonna do my job properly now. ^_^ Bye byes~

Oh, right! First, YAY for deals! A Mr. told me that if I would watch his stuff for him, he would give me a free drink! Yay! And this video is pretty interesting.

No comments: