Friday, September 4, 2009

Props to rozy

For remaining steadfast in updates. I really feel like I'm only missing a little bit of your life, even though we're not together anymore~ I'm sorry you had it so rough earlier this week, and I'm happy you can relax this weekend. ^_^

Random sentences that won't make much sense cause I don't have much time:

-I showed up 45 minutes early to my Study Abroad Meeting. KASEDFJW$%(#$^
-If Rozy goes abroad, and I get accepted, we might be in Japan at the same time. *Super excited about that*
-I made miso soup out of miso paste and seaweed today....it was special
-I'm still feeling rather sick, but I'm also still not willing to admit that I'm so sick I need to go get checked out.
-AS might be coming up tomorrow so I'll get to play with someone.
-I prolly won't go home this weekend, but I might.
-Two of the Three shifts I need covered next week are now taken. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping someone will email me about the other one. I REALLY wanna go on that beach trip
-I'm keeping abreast of my homework!! It feels great!! I feel like I'm imitating bf though....which feels not-so-great
-I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
-I need to go so I can get to that *#$&%*$* Study Abroad Meeting.

*YAAAAAAAY* for UPDATES

No comments: