Monday, September 28, 2009

So due to my incredible laziness

I will just copy and paste a conversation I had with a freind to tell you guys how my day went.

i'm apparently determined to eat things that i KNOW will make me sick
Cheetah: ugh
stay up so late as to sleep horribly
Cheetah: ugh
walk around in the rain til my shoes are soaked through
Cheetah: ugh - did that one too - no fun
skip class that gets cancelled because i iddn't finish the paper in time
Cheetah: yeah
and just generally ignore my hw til it's nearly time to turn it in
*siiiiiiigh*
Cheetah: *hugs*
*hugglies*
Cheetah: ...it sounds like your day was kinda shitty, to state the obvious
yeah....
but i had a nice walk in the rain with a nice boy that also liked the rain
i got to eat donuts and croissants
Cheetah: true.
the coffee was made perfectly
had fun being grabbed and breaking free
Cheetah: ok, fine, there were good things too. you still get a hug.
lol
see.....i feel pretty amused overall
but not happy
and not sad
Cheetah: I see.
so it's difficult to decide what kind of day i had
Cheetah: yeah

If you can't tell already, I'm the one without anything in front of it. Cheetah is a friend. That was more work than I anticipated. I'm gonna go do philosophy and lookit the other homework I have to decide what I want to do. I may just sleep and let all the other things be. This week is so hectic, and I have to fit in time to write a difficult paper and a visit to my house, where my entire family has had the swine flu. Apparently, after having had it once, you're actually MORE likely to get it again!! AUGH!


I don't even know what video this is, it's just the most recent one I've watched.

No comments: