Wednesday, December 23, 2009

updates....

-Got to eat with bf today
-woke up (the second time) to bf's voice.
-read some VERY erotic fanfics at like 4-8am today
-Got cool gifts (waiting to open some, didn't wait for others)
-Sat at the hospital from around 3:30-8:15, and they never told us if the baby would live
-Had to hold my sister's pants hostage.....awkward....
-Hunted down a doctor and 'talking him into' seeing my sister
-shared my bounty with my sissie
-May have lost my niece/nephew
-had been clubbing with the detective assigned to my sister....small world...
-said detective and sister did not like each other
-feet hurt...boots are not good for all day....
-showered with my niece....who likes spraying water....and had to care for her hair....which is almost as long as mine....as well as mine....*dies*
-had to get her dressed and her hair brushed out...while in a towel....I'm not that coordinated.....*sigh* we managed
-it's 10 pm, and I'm ready to FALL OUT!

I love you Rozy, and I am SO SORRY I flaked today! Mom is still pissed on your account. She really loves you. I do too. Happy Birthday, and aren't you glad I didn't sing happy birthday off-key for you?

I love you bf, and I'm sorry I had to have ya'll drop me off at the hospital. Thanks to your parents, and you, as I'm sure you helped them pick it out.

I need to get up with you pineapples, if you wanna meet up anytime this break. ;)

Merry Christmas everybody~!

Interesting video:

3 comments:

college kid said...

Hey sweetheart. I love you. I actually was surprised at your choice of video this time. It is a song I used to listen to a long time ago, a couple years before I met you. It is one of the few emo screaming songs that I like. I hope your days will get better. It will be okay. If you need me, give me a call. It doesn't matter what time it is. Gnight.

rozfire said...

Don't worry about it. I mean it, STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT! :) And I appreciate you not singing an off-key happy birthday, cause it probably would have been the third time that day that I head it. I'm sorry things are going not so good. But I hope that you have a good Christmas and New Year. I'll hopefully see you in January!

Caitlin said...

Hey Runa, I want to meet up with you too. And Reb too. But not sure when exactly. April wants to meet me too. There are 9 days left before I go back home. I want to see you a lot!!! I really hope we can. Maybe we can talk about this on the phone/ through email?