Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Chrismahanikwanzika!

Did I get that right this time?

^_^ Today was.....long. I got a nap, pushed a little girl (in my defense she called me evil and told a baby I was too evil to look upon), made her cry (;__;), played with a baby who adored the gift I got him, watched my sisters fight over the 'freind' I got as a promise for one of them, racked up on gifts and spent hours pampering myself this evening (with the result that I smell, nearly literally, like a bed of flowers, GOT A TOOLKIT (I was ready to stop opening gifts right there. Seriously, I nearly cried I was so happy. Uber excited!), and gift cards to bookstores ($o$), awesome candies and such, a beautiful Japanese doll that I'm STILL wondering where the heck bf got it from, and other things that I don't wanna say are less memorable, but I'm tired of bragging. I'm REALLY tired.
Sleep pattern:
2:00amish-ZZZZZZ
5:45am-PEEEEEE!!!!
6:00am-zzzzzz....
7:15ish-oh goodness....the children are coming! *cries*
12:30ish-Cant....take....any...more....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
***Weird dreams about restaurants split in half ensues***
3:15ish- FOOD!!!!!!
**Running everyone around, making others cry, etc.**
it's currently 5 am and I have no idea how I'm still awake.
To finish this happy post on a somber note, my sister started bleeding again. Right around the time I woke up sick this morning.... She didn't go to work to ensure that she didn't miscarry for certain, but I'll be honest with ya'll. I think she's already miscarrying it. She's smoked weed and taken heavy pain killers in the last few days, so if she hasn't miscarried, she's prolly damaged the poor babe. At this point, I just want the uncertainty to be over. If she hasn't miscarried it, I'm not certain how she'll provide for herself, her daughter (who had more gifts that I ever thought she would have had), AND a newborn while working all on her own. *sigh* Anyway, I'm gonna collapse now.

Quote of the Day: I just realized I very rarely figure out the perfect way to do something until the exact second after I screw up my first attempt at doing it. Hindsight? 20-F-ing-20

Video. I would like to mention, I spent forty darned minutes looking for a suitable video to match this song. This isn't awesome, but darn it....I'm too tired to search any more!!!!

No comments: