Monday, January 4, 2010

This is my 223rd post. I feel impressive.

So, I have figured that if pineapples can post two lines and be done with it, I can just go with the flow and try to update. I can't promise to hit all the points of interest, but I'll hit the ones I think of.

YAY for seeing old freinds, and making new ones! Saturday was awesome, and I was happy to meet Lil Biddy. ^_^
My days and nights have completely switched.
Sunday, I slept for 17.5 hours. Yes. I did.
I wanna meet up with Rozy!!!! But I'm kinda scared to call....*frown*
My finances are in a HOOOOORRRRRIIIIIBBBBLLLLLEEEEE state!!! >.< I might have to cut a deal with Papa, and I really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally don't wanna do that.
Chay has been loving lately.
I threatened my cousin's virtue to get her up today. *smirk*
I was petty towards my kitty cause she scratched me pretty badly, so I wanted nothing to do with her. I have since changed my mind and made up with her.
I have sooooo many books.....and I've now read over half of them.
I'm so sad that the next Vampire Academy book doesn't come out til May, but I'll prolly preorder that sucker. It's sooooo good. The girl works out her mental bond with her best freind that she will be protecting for the rest of her life, only to find that she's falling in love with the other protector AND her freind is being targeted. She and he get out of the lust spell just before its too late, find the best freind after being tortured just enough to forcibly heal her adopted uncle, and work out that the best freind should follow her heart and be with the guy that is socially unacceptable. In the NEXT books, the guardians are still fighting their attraction, but just as they give in, they figure out ways to make their relationship work until they have to fight the bad vampires, then the guardian male is taken, changed into a bad vampire, and she drops out of high school to kill the guy that is her soul mate. In the next book, (most recent one) she finds tons of bad vamps, kills them in her quest to find her ex-lover, finds his family instead, has to inform them of his demise because no one else bothered to, then sets off with other rogue vampire hunters to find hers. In the end, he finds her, she hesitates to kill him because she is drinking in his features like a parched idiot, so he hits her and takes her with him to his 'home' with other vamps. She then attempts to fight until it's obvious that it's not gonna do anything, he eventually bites her, making her addicted to the endorphins in his bite. She turns rather weak and stays in this perpetual high, and all the while he tries to convince her that she should become a bad vampire too. While he's trying to convince her to change, she's trying to convince herself that he's the same man, and in the end, it comes down to one question. "Why? Why do you want me to join you?" And his poor, poor answer that earns a stake (that doesn't kill him) in the heart: "Because I want you." She decides she's not a possession. Then she tries to escape. As she's escaping, she runs into the big hancho vampire and while they're fighting, her old lover comes and fights *GET THIS* NOT HER but the big hancho! He silently entreats her to help him kill the big fish, to which she answers, and three of the other vamps living there show up. She leaves him to die, jumps out a window, and tries to escape out the maze. The old lover SURVIVES and kills the other three, then comes after her. She climbs a tree, jumps his ass, misses the heart again, runs away, falls down a bank, uses ghosts to slow him down, climbs back up the bank, goes onto the bridge, and decides dying is better than being turned into a bad vamp. Before she jumps, she asks him once more why he wants her to be a vampire like him. And his idiocy resurfaces, he says she would make a great ally. She lets go, jumping off the bridge, but keeps the silver stake in her hand (silver one that can kill him) in case he tries to save her, which he manages to do, they basically switch positions, and right before she stabs him, she tells him "I will always love you". His face lights up and his last words are "That was what I was supposed to say..." Then his face goes slack and he falls into the river. She survives, gets home, and gets a letter in the mail right after telling a guy that she'll consider dating him if he writes her a good list on why he would be a good suitor. The letter is the stake she stabbed him with, and a note basically telling her she should have been more careful where she stabbed. That he'll see her soon and he ends it with "Love, D." I'm curious about the love part, since I'm wondering if that's just the normal way to end his card, or if he realizes it's because he loves her that he wants her so badly.

PHEW! Sorry, that series....I ruined the love special part, but I honestly kept all the other surprises and twists and turns out of it. So I really recommend it.
I'm hungry...but I don't think dinner is ready and I don't wanna get sick from not eating and end up unable to eat dinner. life is hard.

So, one last thing that I've been wondering lately. It was my facebook status, but no one answered me. Everyone agrees I'm mean, but does that mean I'm a bitch?

No comments: