Monday, January 25, 2010

Hm...Love=Sex.....why do so many people mistake one for the other?

This Earl of Rochester is a poor poor man. What fool believes that a woman only opens her legs out of love? I guess the same fool that believes a man cannot be convinced to have sex with a woman he does not love. *frown* Both sexes are fools. I mean really. Sex feels good, when done right. For that reason alone, if a husband doesn't visit his wife enough to satisfy her, of course she'll look for better lovers. And if a husband feels visiting his wife is a duty, he will no doubt feel it a burden and seek others to satisfy himself. It is a matter of attitude. *shakes head* This era was so very pitiable. I'm really enjoying the play "The Country Wife" though. I end up gaping at it. Sitting there thinking "WTF? Can they PRINT this stuff? Isn't it...illegal or something? Did s/he just SAY that? REALLY?!" (0o0) And that is generally how my thoughts (and face) goes when reading this.

ROZY!!!! I hope your free time gets better. At least you can get your homework done?

Bf, your birthday is coming up soon! I have to scramble to be able to spend time with you, it seems.

Pineapples! Update darn you!

Wow....I just got a whiff of a really stinky person, but there's no persons here. *blinks* Maybe it was the scruffy-looking male that came by? But the closest he passed me by was at least ten feet. *frown* I don't think my sense of smell is THAT good. That's so strange! It isn't me, I discreetly sniffed. *Holds nose in air* And there's nothing wrong with making sure you don't smell bad! Okay, I'm done. Sorry, it's a rather random update, but I felt I should do this regularly or it won't be any good. ^_^ Love ya'll.

Random vid:

No comments: