Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Auuuuugh

I still have another hour to kill until BF gets out of class. This sucks. My teacher let us out at 5....when we're s'posed to get out at 7. Not that I'm not appreciative. I'm just bored waiting for time to pass. Before you say I should do homework, I've done all that I can with what I've brought with me. So very sad. I shoulda brought more work. Never thought I'd say that.....

I slept so good last night that I'm sore from it. Auuuugh. My classes look like they're gonna be tough. But I also feel like I can handle most of them. Now that I've been to my psych class, I've decided I can probably handle it. And if not, well, I'll give that one up before any of my others. My Brit Lit teach seems to have a wicked sense of humor if these poems are her preference. Otherwise, she's loud, dramatic, gestures widely quite a bit, and just generally scares me. I better pick a great seat tomorrow so I don't have an problems. I'm thinking a seat on the peripheral is a good idea. But not next to the window. I'll end up distracted. The people do not look happy to be there either. There's only one class I haven't gone to yet. My history class. That thing will make me or break me. The reading assignments don't seem too bad, but the books cost a pretty penny!
In fact, I hardly have any of the books. I really need to look into the library's catalogs and see if they have these books, and if I can just borrow them.
Winter makes my eyes irritated. I cry every day because its too cold for me not to. *sigh* Life is hard sometimes.

Hmmm...There's not much I can say at this point. This workload just makes me grin, if only so I may bear it better. Bf better not go and get dinner before calling me....I'll hurt him if he does. Ahhhh....now I don't know what to do. Yargh. If in doubt, watch anime. Bye byes~!

Full Metal Panic. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

college kid said...

Heh. Glad I didn't go grab dinner like I thought about doing, since I sort of knew you might wait for me. Disaster averted.

Runa said...

Definitely. Though, you can blame pineapples for this. Everytime I think 'I don't really wanna wait for him...' I think back to that time when you were waiting with her for babydaddy, and you were like "I don't think Runa would do this for me...." Of course, we broke up a little while later, so that makes sense. She told me about it when I asked.