Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Okay....I'm a bitch.

First, I will be a good girl and respond to rozy first.

GOOD LUCK!!!! You can do it! You're amazing! I'm rooting for you! I miss you! You can do anything! Get plenty of rest and look into taking some vitamins to supplement your meals so you can have more energy. I've heard females have iron problems. You should have a nutritionist at your school that can advise you. Go Rozy! You can do it!

Second, I'm a bitch....=.= Because things didn't go as I'd thought they would, I got unreasonably angry and upset and sad and disappointed. I didn't wanna take it out on anyone, but bf didn't leave when I gave him the out....and so then I managed to hold on by doing work, but then he blogged....*cries*....I felt bad, but I refused to just take the out he kindly offered me. I decided to admit that I'd given him the cold shoulder, but my pissy bitch side reared it's ugly head and tacked on info he and no one else needed to know. I was just being spoiled and having a fit that things didn't go my way. *cries* I'm so horrible....And I'm sorry. I was mean and unreasonable and selfish and a lot of other bad things. I think this is one of those times when my apology is NOT superfluous. Sorry Dear...and I'll apologize if I get to see you tomorrow, as well. But I couldn't go to sleep with these thoughts on my mind. (Proven by the current 3 am)

Maybe in a later post I'll explain that 'weird random burst' but for now, I'm going to sleep.

Pretty sure I've posted this before, but:

1 comment:

college kid said...

You are not a bitch. You just had a "bitch moment." It happens to many people, including myself. I recognize this, and I accept your apology. I love you and I hope you had fun at your movie.