Saturday, January 16, 2010

There's a pretty sunrise that I can't see. At least I know its there, right?

I'm happy for Rozy. I'm glad her first week of classes have gone well. If you'll make movies, I'll watch 'em, k?
I wonder how Pineapples is, but we can really only wait for her to tell us, right? ^_^

Hmmmm....My classes.... I'm scared of my Psych class. We asked questions, right? So she emails us with an extra reading assignment because we're 'such a smart class'. I am soooooo scared!
My History class actually seems pretty cool. Like, I'm actually looking forward to it, because it's discussion based, and we go in chronological order, we get to pick our papers, and we only meet once a week.
My Japanese class...is going to be a LOT of work. There's so many kanji and vocabulary and grammar that's being thrust on us, I will literally have to study daily. But I'm looking forward to it.
My companion animals class, IS AMAZING! NO HOMEWORK! NO PAPERS! AND you can bring your PETS TO CLASS!!! Kya~n!
My Japanese literature class is also pretty amazing. I have a map assignment due this week, but It's not a problem. Tracing a map is my problem. *pout* I already have the map.
My English literature class is unique. The teacher is dramatic. Has interesting tastes. Knows her subject material. Other things. Yeah.... my group-mates seem reliable-esque. Actually, the only guy, did the homework. Two of the girls seemed to have tried to read it, and then gave up, and I'm not sure about the other girl. But I don't want them to ruin this class for me, so I'll try to motivate them to work better on their work. I just hope I get my book in before class so I can actually do the homework!
And those are all of my classes. I couldn't get into a PE class this semester, but I'm thinking about this walking to run class that I was told about recently. I really wanna do it, but I don't know if I can force myself to get up and go walking or running. I am just too lazy. Hmmm...makes me think I should definitely do it. I didn't used to be this lazy. And my gut is beginning to increase in size rather alarmingly. *frown*
Bf got me listening to Panic! At the Disco's music recently. I really like a few of their songs. And their music videos are interesting. I'll put up two of them here.

I like this one in its entirety. I like the lyrics, though they are repetitive. And I really like the video. It's just kinda cool.


I like this one's lyrics. The video is confusing and interesting. *shrug* There's a lot of speculation about the meaning of the fish tanks and fishes, but honestly? I think they did it to make ppl ask questions.

No comments: