Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why am I most likely to save the world?

I really don't understand the reasoning behind my peers' vote. I am 'Most likely to save the world' and I haven't a clue why. Any light to be shed on that?

Second, Yeah....I haven't updated lately. I'm not even sure what to talk about, its been so long. But I guess....RB and I actually had a semi-normal conversation today. She's sick, I'm tired, so I guess it works out well that way. There's improvement, yay....

Everyone's birthdays are coming up!!! I hope its okay if your gifts are handmade. I'm down to like 15 dollars in my account after getting my car fixed.

Which, btw, looks AWESOME. They washed my car and everything! I was so impressed, I want to send them a thank-you card. I really do. And I rarely ever really do that. Hmmm...speaking of....*wanders off for a bit*

All my classes are done, I've written all my papers, and I now have three total exams to take. I'm interested in studying for the Philosophy and Japanese exams, but my Editing exam is open-book. *smirk* I'll pass that sucker.

Ummmmm....my sissie is pregnant, and she was just in ANOTHER car wreck with my niece. It wasn't their fault, which is a refreshing change, but the horrors she inflicts on my niece are becoming intolerable.

That reminds me... do I use too many 'big words' when I talk and write? I feel like I do, mainly because I get somewhat blank looks before comprehension dawns. On the other hand, I just honestly don't process what people say for a while when they talk with me. I seem to be incapable of it.

It's so cold today! And rainy...so I love it even more. I'm so twisted...*sigh* :D. It's just a part of me, ain't it? ^-^

Hmmm...self-introspection time, I guess...I can't think of anything else:
Me....I'm on my way to being an average adult woman. Do I want that? Do I need high social status to feel accomplished? Will maintaining a job that I can spend as much money as I want to and still not exhaust my paycheck be the marker for accomplishment? What do I need to do to make myself feel accomplished? *frown* I don't know. If I go for a wealthy job that has less interest for me, I feel shallow and unlike myself. Currently there ISNT a job that is what I want in particular, so I have to forge my own path with that one, and it seems like I may never reach a stable job where monetary security is not an issue. And I need monetary security if I'm going to take care of my niece and any children I want to have. And I dooo want kids..... =////=. The real wonder is if I'll be able to care for anyone properly.... Even myself. Its debatable. My family is made up of heavily interdependent people, and I worry that I didn't fall far from the tree. I don't want them to crash down into my life, but I don't want to be separate from them either. Add to it Momma and Papa willed the house to me after their deaths, and the house being incredibly close to everyone else's residences, and *sigh* goodness knows. I don't need a house.... I'd like to make my own. I never asked for their house. *frown* But it feels like that also limits my options. I've narrowed down my options by changing my major, and I may never be able to do anything more than regular jobs. How would that work? Sorry, I know my ranting doesn't make sense all the time cause I can't type fast enough to keep up with my thoughts. Heck, I can't even talk fast enough to keep up with my thoughts. I have to listen to music to slow down my thought process so I can concentrate properly without going too fast for me to keep up. I keep biting myself...I need to stop, but I don't want to. Aaaaaand now I'm just randomly staring around the room. I guess I'm done. *frown* Feels really...unlike me. Sorry if the blog isn't very good today. I can't seem to get it working. Love yalls,

~Runa


I don't know if I've put this one up before:


If I have, here's another one:

1 comment:

college kid said...

You are most likely to save the world because everyone thinks you're nice and friendly, and have an idealistic view of fairness.

I don't think you use big words intentionally. I think you use words that sound big when you could use easier words, which throws people off.

I think you would make a good mother since you care about everyone else before you even think about caring for yourself (which can be both good and bad, but as a mother, it would be good). You can sell the house if you don't want to live in it. That's what I would do.

So. I am probably going to go home today (Sunday). Call me after your meeting if you want to have lunch or just hang out for a bit before I leave, ok? I left a similar message on AIM.