Monday, March 8, 2010

Hm hmmmm

Heyla~!

^.^ I'm in a good mood. I woke up this morning to an IM from TJ, after he spent so long talking to me last night. Heehee. I'll get to see him for the first time in....at LEAST 3 months! We're gonna catch a movie this coming weekend. We thought it would be hard to pick a movie neither of us have seen, but there's a ton I'd like to see, and he hasn't seen them, so it'll all be good. Boo...He just went to sleep. Oh well. It IS late.
I'm excited to have a break from school. I need one to catch up with my tasks. And to just relax. No work, no school, just me and my fam, and driving to do their bidding....okay, I'm not gonna think about that right now. Yay freinds! I wonder if Rozy will be available too....
WOW~! These vanilla creme wafers are AMAZING!!! They smell good and taste yummy, so I can't help being pleased. The cappuccino ones were great too. I'm glad I bought them. ^_^ Sorry, I seem to be easily distracted right now.
Actually, I got up for good around 1:30 pm on Sunday. Did some hw, cleaned my room, tried new foods, and showered. I had a good time relaxing and doing things at my own pace. I went to go to bed at like 8 30, but started to read a good book while I put my lotion on, and ended up reading that book til well past 1 am! So now I'm kinda tired and trying to figure out what I'll do about it. The way I've set up my schedule, there's really nothing I CAN do about it. I've been thinking I might want to give up one of my shifts, so I can help others out when they call, so maybe this shift is the one I should give up? It is an obscene hour to start one's day. But it's also one of my more peaceful shifts when I can do a lot if I choose, and very little if I choose not to. Augh....Oh well. I don't know, maybe I should talk to my boss and see what he thinks.
Hm. I have a lot of projects I need to be working on, so I'll get started on those, and let you be. I'll leave you with a little video. Enjoy~!

No comments: