Monday, March 1, 2010

Okay.....and.....?

I'm not really awake right now. You see, I'm pretending. I have to be 'awake' in order to be at work, but really, I'm just sleeping while waking. Or having a waking-sleep. Or a sleep-wake. *nods* Yup yup. And now I have to be awake until .....9 or so pm?
I haven't done any homework for today, and I have two assignments for my psych class due. I really wanna drop that class, but the only real assignment I have left in there is an analytic paper. And those really aren't difficult if you know what you're focusing on.
My cold sore is retreating! WAhahahaha....ow...It's begun to hurt. =.=
I was looking at BF's blog posts a year ago. I kinda wanna see mine from a year ago now....Hm. BBL.
This is interesting. Last year, I took a Passionate Love Scale test, and for kicks, I redid it. My score was lower now, but I still scored in the Passionate Love range. ^_^ Heh.

Argh. I referenced a story on my blog a year ago, and suddenly had to backtrack. I'd been trying to figure out why bf said that I was going through a tough time, but since his blog design is wacky and unhelpful right now, I had to just scan through, and I got so distracted! Darn it!

Anyway, about my weekend. Siblings Day was pretty cool. Chay got really obnoxious when he was hungry, so we never even got to finish making our quilt and had to leave, and it was 20 minutes before he did anything but grunt. He really liked the lunch though. We ate at Fountain Dining Hall. Then we went to the IRC office, where we used their restroom, since I couldn't think of a way for us both to use the bathroom without leaving him alone, which I REALLY didn't think was a good idea. Then we went to the bookstore, where he wanted a Naruto novel. I think for his birthday I'll get him the first volume and most recent volume of Naruto, as well as a postcard booklet for him to keep postcards in. I'll send him postcards from Japan, so he won't forget me. Then we went to a Bee-keeping class, where I fell asleep. The brat tattled on me! They apparently did an experiment, where you had to look in your partner's eyes, and he raises his hand and says "Teacher, I can't do the experiment because my Aunt fell asleep!" I IMMEDIATELY wake up and say "I'm not asleep!" which of course sends a round of laughter through the class. Even the teacher looked amused. V_V So embarrassing. Then we started the scavenger hunt. Chay wasn't all that interested until we started vandalizing property. We were painting in the tunnel, and he ADORED that.....Makes me a little worried, honestly. Then we went and did an obstacle race with each other. He's adorable, even if he's rude and not very conscientious. V_V I'm really bossy with him too, so I was a little embarrassed in front of my IRC friends. I felt very motherly. *sigh* I should stop being so self-conscious about it. Then we went to the library, where I treated him to coffee and a cookie, while we waited for the Creamery to open. Turns out it isn't open on those days, so we'd wasted our time. But Chay and I got to sit there and talk for a while. Then he had to use the bathroom. It was all the coffee and soda, I just know it. We then walked to Talley and waited for Nana to pick us up. Then we went to Cook-Out and got food. Bf didn't want to join us. *tear* jk. Then I forced her to fill out the FAFSA stuff. It ended up making us both a little late, but I had awesome timing when I called K-chan to see if she'd drive me, since I was so sleep-deprived. She was literally walking out the door, so it was great timing. Except that I had to rush my mom and nephew out of my room then, so we wouldn't be late. V_V I felt bad about that. Then I went Contra Dancing. I always managed to have a partner when I danced, but it was a close call once or twice. I don't really like asking the men to dance, but I dislike sitting out a dance even more. It's so fun, though I've noticed I laughed rather less than I did the first time I went. I like to think I danced better though.

Interesting song that pandora just played for me:

No comments: