Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Early Birthday BF!!!

Heehee. I'm three days early, but I kinda wanted to be the first. ^.^ I still remember when we pretended not to know each other on here in an effort to keep who we were anonymous and leave comments without it being detrimental to our relationship.

Okay, *claps hands* that's all for the sap. Ooh. Bf's back on aim. Yay!

I'm only typing for as long as I feel like it since I'm utterly drained of energy.

Today I had a disturbing dream that was basically a fighting dream (physically fighting), where since it lacked closure, I didn't want to end it there, so I spent the next 5 hours kicking ass in my imagination in bed. Yes, I was that awesome. (Any 'that's what she said' comments will be flamed)

After that I got up, dressed, made my lunch all by myself (only one person commented on it, so I was kinda disappointed), ate breakfast, and still got there early enough to go buy a drink from the store before we had to leave.

We went back to the elementary school today. I'm going tomorrow too. The kids.....mimicked me. I was vaguely offended. But since mimicry is a form of flattery, I tried to keep that in mind and somehow kept my humor.

After that.....we ate lunch together, played dodge-ball together (one of the most intense games I've ever played, and I didn't even really get to participate), had basically the same class with different kids, and came home. Yeah, that simple. But it was fun, even though one little girl kept telling me to "Hurry Up" when we finishing up lunch....I eat so slow. *cries*

Then on the way home I bought some taiyaki. I don't understand why they made sweets in the shape of fish, but they're really yummy and I kinda wanna try the apple custard ones.....I ate it together with Ikuchin and she bought donuts for us to share, so we actually had a bit of a sweets fest. ^.^ At 4 pm.....so dinner was a little bleh.

After that we went to Off House (Though I don't have the money to spare) and got a new DVD player. We also got kimono accessories for little girls, and I got some bath stuff and a little measuring tape giraffe that has photo frames for Kay (my nephew).

I've been building up my Queue on Youtube so I have an awesome list. Wow. Nicole Kidman really was quite beautiful. She's still pretty, but there's a difference between young-pretty and mature/aged-pretty, and you can see it well on her. Huh. I wonder if that makes sense.

.....On that note, I give up, and I will be going to bed/bath shortly. G'night

3 comments:

college kid said...

yay dodgeball. i actually played in this one game of dodgeball during my elementary school days that was the most intense one ever! i was the last one standing, and there were multiple people on the other side trying to hit me. i kept dodging, and then i somehow was able to throw it so that i knocked over the pin that frees everyone on my team and allows them back into the game. with that, my team overwhelmingly won, though it looked like i was going to lose.

Runa said...

Heh. Sounds like you're pretty amazing. ^.^

Caitlin said...

Last time I played was with you! Good times, good post.