Monday, January 24, 2011

Yay Self Reflection

Because really, I haven't the money to go play right now. Before I get into boring questions about myself, read what goddess I am. I like these results quite a bit and would be happy to be this way.:

Ishtar - The ancient Babylonian Goddess of sexuality, love, healing, courage and warriors, and also rules the sexual dynamic between men and women. When you fancy someone, it's Ishtar at work! Shes often depicted as an angel whose eyes burn with passionate energy. Although she's very compassionate, when crossed she can become wrathful and destructive so beware of these times.
Harness her strengths and beauty!

You're brave, strong, dynamic, passionate and sexually alluring. A bit of a diva, you like to indulge and pamper yourself with sensual pleasures such as delicious food, ornate clothes and uninhibited sex. You're one of life's great survivors and you triumph over adversity, emerging like a phoenix as a transformed and stronger person. You're compassionate, non-judgmental nature means you feel just as at home with the down-and-outs as you are with the celebrated and wildly successful.


Call on this Goddess when you feel life getting the best of you.

 

Doesn't that sound interesting? ^.^ I like the last sentence of the last paragraph best. 

I've been called cute quite a bit lately. I have a theory about it that makes me a little less confused by it. Just by looking at me, you would NOT say I'm cute. I don't have 'cute' features. I recognize and (honestly, I embrace it) accept this. But my personality, and the movements and sounds I make color people's perceptions of me and make me 'cute'. That's the only way I can believe that someone means it when they say I'm cute.  *nods* What do you guys think?

 It occurred to me earlier, that helpless is seen as cute because it provokes the urge to protect in the watcher. ....Oddly enough, this occurred to me while washing dishes because my sleeves were kinda long. I thought that if they were super long, like the ones everyone tells me is really cute, then I wouldn't be able to wash the dishes. This makes me 'helpless' and would make others smile and want to help me out. I don't know if that's accurate or not, but I think it makes sense.

The genuinely (and somewhat unhappy) shocked faces of people when I let them know that I'm cutting my hair has been amusing me quite a bit lately. I have every intention of cutting it off in March as a birthday gift to myself. I've never had short hair and I really wanna see what it's like. I'm reading lots of lovely Yaoi right now. Poor bf had to endure a conversation on it. 

Now I think I'll just add some music because I haven't posted in a while. :) 

Fall Out Boys's videos are generally REALLY interesting. :)

 

2 comments:

college kid said...

KAWAII!

heehee.

Well, isn't it usually actions that make something cute anyway? If you think of a little kitten, sure it looks cute, but the fact that it is also warm and cuddily and snuggles up to you makes it cute as well.

haisam said...

Hmmm.. Cuteness is not about features or about body getures. Its all about u , How u behave with ur life & how u think abt ur self... just dont let them say u ain't beautiful...