Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love note

I just got caught up on everyone's blogs. :P I'm really impressed with how often Caitlec say 'I love you'.... I get 'tired' of saying it after a few times, and feel like I need to hold the words close and only use them in high emotion situations. lol. In other words, I try to make them count because otherwise we're cheapening the words. BUT that's only my own opinion on it, and why I sometimes refuse to say it back to Hubby.

We do, however often growl 'Mine' at each other. In many ways it conveys the same thing. Or at least, it does to me. Damn, we sound like possessive idiots if I leave it at that. .....Hmm. Explanation: When I say mine, I'm marking him as a part of me, as my territory, mine to protect and be protected by, and mine to claim in all ways except forgery/impersonation. Heh. We might even say it as often.

Hubby said that he's still glad he married me. That I make his happiness ...more? I certainly feel a sense of wonder and happiness every time I realize we can be together until death, and that he will always be mine. I take a certain pleasure in knowing I'm his as well. ^.^ I hope this feeling also lasts until death.

A while back, we looked up how long the 'honeymoon' phase was supposed to last. The responses varied quite a bit. Anywhere from two months, to your first child, to five years. lol.

We bought seven movies at Blockbuster the other night. One of them was 'Vampires Suck' and it's a hilarious parody of Twilight. I have my work cut out for me, getting hubby to watch it. He really doesn't want to see it, but there's parts that I really want him to see. Wish me luck!



Also, my first thought when this video started "Is that a naked woman?" I think if you were on some kind of drugs, this would be a really cool video. I always really like David Guetta's videos because they usually have interesting stories.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I started to write a comment, got too long, now am going to write a blog instead. :)

Good post!