Sunday, March 29, 2015

I just received a wonderful birthday gift! My sister is safe!!!

I got the urge to call my mom on my way to pick up Hubby from his tutoring. When I finally got there, I called and asked if anything new had happened. She informed me that a few minutes before, Cin had called and talked to Kris! My sister is SAFE! ....For now. I fully intend to beat her bloody when I get the chance. Kris is currently on her way to go get Cin, and I will hopefully have a nice long talk with her today or tomorrow.
I am so very relieved she's alright. And thank you all for your support, I really really appreciate it. At least, I assume she's alright since she was able to yell at Kris on the phone.
I spoke with Kris about an hour ago. She called the police to meet her where she was picking Cin up, so she didn't get that many details from her, but here's what she did get: A guy DID try to kill Cin. All Cin knows is that there was a lot of pain on her neck, and then she couldn't see, and she couldn't move, but she could hear things going on around her. They dumped her in the woods, and she woke up two days ago and just got out of the woods today.
Kris didn't see any marks on Cin's neck. Honestly, I want a damn lie detector test because it sounds crazy. But on the other hand, she was certainly covered in dirt and looked jaded as fuck in her inmate photo. Do you realize she now has 5 mugshots in the record? And there's a steady progression from 'youthful misdemeanor' to 'fuck you and you and you. you don't know shit bout me. you don't know my life' ....honestly, I find it somewhat amusing and heartbreaking at the same time.
I don't know what to do about her. On the one hand, I want to hurt her as much as she hurt me when I thought she'd died. On the other hand, I want to hug her and cry and beg her to never do something like that again.
Hubby really dislikes her, and he wants us to lay down the law about how she can't tell Mia things (especially anything personal like what she's just gone through). I.... feel like that could further fracture her, if we approach it the way he wants to.
I don't know if I posted this, but MJ asked me if her mom was a good person, before they had the talk where Cin told MJ she was going to jail. I told her that deep down, I KNOW she's a good person, but over time, she's built up this crust of bad, and that's why I always have to be so careful with her mom. Well after this experience, I feel that her 'crust of bad' is turning as hard as obsidian and will utterly bury or decimate the goodness left in her. I'm worried about her, but I'm equally worried the effect she's going to have on MJ.
Today MJ was upset that Hubby didn't turn back to help her when she dropped her clothes (he didn't know she'd dropped them) and said she expected better from her father.....figure. There was a slight pause between father and figure that made me smile. He explained he didn't know, and he was worried that she felt he didn't love her and asked me to check in on the situation. When I did, MJ was very serious about 'I understand now. I didn't at the time, but I know he would have helped if he'd known.'

I think I'm just gonna add music now. Teehee.

MJ shocked me when she explained to me that this song was about a stripper:


Surprisingly, this kinda reflects my feelings for my sister(minus the romantic connotations of course. ewww):


This video is CRAZY. I wasn't gonna share it because I wasn't interested in the song itself, but it's too weird not to. Also, I totally thought they were nude at first. Thank goodness that's not true.

2 comments:

college kid said...

We shouldn't have to "lay down the law" about anything. We've already explained to her that Mia doesn't need to know about her problems. I still am unsure if it was the right call to let Mia know that Cindy was going to jail at all. I'm not really concerned about fracturing Cindy. My kid comes first, and if Cindy gets fractured in the process, then so be it.

april said...

I am happy for the news and happy belated birfday to you!!