Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The plot thickens

Yeah...Not really. =_= I worked today, and was supposed to have tomorrow off so that I can REST for once. It was a lie, just like the CAKE! Oh wait, I DID make a cake yesterday. Not one of my best, but still nummy. Marble cake with chocolate icing. Yummmm. Anyway, tomorrow I work from 5 pm to closing. Because someone else couldn't make it in tomorrow. *cries* I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep. So I will. As soon as mom gets back with the ice cream I had my sis make for me. Of course, mom doesn't KNOW she's bringing it back for me. Yet.
I'm sitting here with Chay, while he plays "Destroy All Humans" on the Wii. Soooo lame. Today....today....today.....

Good things:
1. I worked with S, who is perky, Obsessive Compulsive, understanding, and kind.
2. It was relatively calm today.
3. I had no voids.
4. Rozy updated. (YAAAAAAAAAY)
5. I talked to bf.
6. mom cooked real food. Homemade Fries and Manwiches.
7. I got to read a new volume (almost) of Otomen.
8. Had a nice shower.
9. Was told I was good to work with.
10. I had cake for breakfast.

I'm not going to make a list of the bad things. It's only going to depress me. But one thing I feel I should mention is that Mom had me go pick up Ninny today, RIGHT AFTER she told me that I couldn't go ANYWHERE but work and back homme. When I pointed it out, she said "Do what I tell you." =_= So I should be a mindless zombie for her like the Germans were when they didn't question their orders? BTW, I was pretty blase about everything this morning, but the first time I talked with mom, I immediately was angry again, so I'm not sure if it's war or not. I'm definitely not happy, and I'm not prone to listening to her right now, but I still don't have the energy to actually initiate a war. *siiiiiiiiiiigh* I want to sleep now, but I think that everyone is too loud. And waking up in the middle of the night causes me to get headaches. Mmmmm......I'm so annoyed. And tired. =_=.....Buh-bye.



And just for old times sake:

1 comment:

college kid said...

Nice template (I used to have that one for awhile). I love you and I hope you had a better day today than you did yesterday.