Monday, August 10, 2009

Dedication

This is just a slight post, because I meant to post this....This is a song that I heard shortly after talking to bf today, and it suited my feelings so well that I was vastly amused.



heehee. I like your AMV, rozfire. Also, I hope that not everyone you meet smokes. And I'm glad you get along with your group!!! What group is this?

To kk: I meant to call you today about meeting up this week; you me and bf. Either way, bf or I (or maybe both) will call you.

I'm moving into my dorm room tomorrow and I'm on the schedule! Yay~! For three consequetive days, I work from 4 am - 8 am. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I figure I can go out and dance, and then come back and work for four hours, then crash. I don't have classes on Fridays after all. But I don't know. There's no telling with me. ^_^ I'm tired, Chay's waiting, so I'm just going to sleep now. G'night everyone~!

1 comment:

college kid said...

heehee....i like the video. i love you.