Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So, I'm.....dangerous

In this really "What the fuck? I can feel myself not thinking!" way, to the point that I should scare myself, and sometimes I get a slight crackle of fear, but for the most part, I'm just "What the hell...may as well...." =___=;;; Wonder if I'm gonna be one of those teens that took a turn too fast and somehow died....I always wonder how you take one too fast if you're in control of the car, but I know firsthand just how easily you can lose control. I wanna try being a race car driver sometime... it'd be interesting.

Thanks Rozy, for the bloggage. No, I haven't finished your anime yet.....*cries* I'm working everyday, including Saturday! Over at Ramsey on Saturday, Owen on Thursday, and Raeford on Friday!!! I'm everywhere! It's ridiculous. I wake up in the morning and BEG myself to take a nap after work when I get home. When I first wake up. I really do. Then I end up staying up way too late trying to stay connected to the few freinds that haven't given me up. *siiiigh* I'm a horrible freind. Long-distance-wise, definitely. I recognize that about myself. I accept it. I just can't convince everyone ELSE until they experience it firsthand! Auuuuugh.

Sorry, Maya got lonely and demanded attention for a minute. Her kittens are adorable, but they're taking a lot out of me....I wake up at night to adjust them so they'll stop fighting over tits. It's silly. BTW, they have taken residence up on my trundle bed. I can't for the life of me figure out why that's a 'safe' place for Maya.....I have to count the kittens everytime I come home to find out if I need to look on the ground for kittens that fell off the bed. The kittens huddle towards warmth, so they do like my warmness, but they still don't like being held all that much. I'm getting them used to it.....slowly....and painfully....for me.....

I just got a financial aid status thing that says I can't get my Grant from S&M until I turn in a ridiculous amount of documents because my parents GAVE UP on doing it in the middle. From the look of it, they actually gave up after the first document...There's 7 more, and I'm doomed.....*cries*

Looks like school really is getting back into session soon. I'm scared. I'm very scared. ;__;....I don't even know how I'm gonna handle VP of the Japan Club, let alone any IRC position, considering I need a job DESPERATELY this school year, and I won't even get to see my sweetie for most of the week! >.< I haven't heard from E in FOREVER! I miss him. And I wanna hang with kk a little bit before we all go to college and don't see each other for a long time again. But she's going on a trip....call me when you get baaaack!!

Kitties just huddled around me.....O_O.....Maya went for food, that's prolly why...but it was still surprising.

Augh. My nephew has been fake crying for two hours so he could wake his friend up, turn his game on, and then eventually because i wouldn't let him watch TV and wake his freind up after he deliberately broke the rules. My head aches so bad, I just wanna go to bed. I've been trying, but he upset himself enough to make him really cry, so he became unconsolable. I would have let him cry til he cried himself out, but Mom came and interfered. Tch. Oh well. Hopefully she won't let him turn his TV on. It's right near my head, and makes this incredibly high-pitched squeaky noise the entire time that hardly anyone else hears. I'm only reporting this because I remembered I forgot to post the blog I wrote a while ago.

No comments: