Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dude....Rozy.....

Your videos are.....fascinating......BTW, I've seen the blonde one before. As to your classes..... goooooooood job. I'm so proud of you. *sniff sniff* I raised you so well! *sniffle* *proud stance* **sniffle* NOT! You're awesome. Staying on top of things and still finding extracurriculars you like. Good deal.

For me, I've been.....well, busy. I work, I sleep, I eat, I work out and stay sore for multiple days, I run around helping roommates start their cars, I order tons of take-out food, and I am apparently self-absorbed. I feel like that sort of suits me, because I do talk about myself, and worry about what others see about myself a somewhat large amount of time, but still.....I feel like it doesn't suit me because I'm so much more concerned for others than myself. I talk about myself so much because I want deeper connections with others, and I want to feel that they can know me. But at the same time, I want to just be able to talk about me, and see their expressions. =__= I guess I AM self-absorbed. It's annoying but prolly true.The first step to fighting a battle is recognizing the enemy, right?

I've felt a bit of a distance with bf lately....not a bad one per se, but definitely worrisome to me. >.>.....I'm a worrywart....<.< I know that I've been a bit colder lately, but I've been waiting for him to either ask about it, or understand past that coldness. I'd like a bit of initiative to spend time together. I was shocked at how disoriented him not calling after he got off work yesterday made me. I was like 0_0....What? He hasn't called? He's not online? He's not picking up? He doesn't want me anymore????? Before I got ahold of myself. >.< It's ridiculous!!! I REFUSE to be so dependent/set in my ways/oooh, it's raining. OHHH!! It's raining HARD!! I wanna go play in it!!! OMGISH! i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go!!!kyaaaaah!!!! it's not going to last very long, is it? so sad.....nooooo don't esase up!!! i wonder if there's any youtube videos of it raining..... i wanna look it up, but i don't wanna look away from the rain in my sight currently. woooow the pavement is already soaked. Good thing I'm picking bf up at his place for our trip today instead of making hi mwalk to me. He would be sooooo mad if he has to walk back. Which reminds me....did he take his umbrelly with him when he left? i don't remem ber seeing it, but......anyways, So, everything before now was unedited, so you could see how i type when I'm distracted, and because, quite honestly, i'm lazy. BTW, kk, did you know that when you go to "pineappleunderthesea"'s blogspot, it's by Jane Doe, and totally blank except for "Loose lips sink ships" as its title? Awwww...the rain stopped....

Today I'm going home for a bit. My stepdad is having a cookout (I think the rain will disagree, but not me) with all of his freinds. And I need to pick up my last check from my summer job. Bf is going with me, and I'm taking boxes to my mommy. I hope she'll let me do my laundry there, and maybe she'll do my shirt that is beautiful except for a few sweat stains that I don't think I myself can get out. I really really really need to pee....but I still have 15 minutes til my relief comes. I should be in a pee-holding contest. I would totally win. After all that stuff, I'm coming home, hopefully spending time with bf, and then picking up RB and going to see TJ at a club. It's a straight club, my first real one. I don't think the country club I went to really counts as a regular club, nor a specifically 'straight' club. I hope my sis will let me borrow her halter top, so I can wear some jeans and be good to go. They need to invent shoes for females that look sexy, but still have steel-tipped toe covers for clubbing. You could say boots, but it's summer, and it's hot as hell in clubs, so I say NOOOOOO! Then I'll have to go to work again, and then have a meeting two hours after I get off of work! So I think that tomorrow I will just go to a coffee shop and chill until the meeting time, and then after that finally go to sleep. I keep biting the inside of my cheek, and I can hardly stand it! But I can't make myself stop, and it's really bad for me. I'm trying to memorize my kanji, but I fail....and also, I have hw due on Tuesday about "Adjectice + suru" and "~tehoshii" if anyone is familiar with these things. >.< Teach hasn't gone over them, but the hw is due at the beginning of class. I cry, so HARD!!!! I don't really wanna change my background, but it's past time I did.....I like it though, so I think I'll leave it for just a little bit longer. I'll find a cute AMV to post, and then I'll be done with this.

No comments: