Friday, November 20, 2009

Hmmmm

Let me murder my dearest boyfreind. Please? I'll explain my homicidal tendencies towards him later.

First: For pineapples (I get confused as to which nickname to use for you.....), the conference is kinda amazing, but it costs over 2 thousand dollars, and I don't think it includes travel either. That's too much for me, but if you still want info, hit me up and I'll get it to you.

Second: DIE BF DIE!!!! Yesterday (for me, it's still 'today') you oh-so-easily went and got the H1N1 vaccine. Yesterday, I refused to kiss you, but I never thought I would really catch it from you. NOW I am having difficulty breathing, I am dizzy as hell, have a headache waiting on the sidelines, a swollen and sore throat, and food BURNS when it goes down my throat. *frown*

Now, the really depressing news. Tonight is
1. The last Japan Table of this year. I haven't attended even one yet. Now I may not til next year.
2. Broomball. Something I was really looking forward to. And unless I'm sneezing and sniffling and coughing up a storm, I'll still prolly go. I was seriously looking forward to it.

But for now, I am passing the hell out. This sucks, SO BAD. I better just be tired or collegekid's balls are in danger.

No comments: