Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quick frustrated blog post

So, procrastination has finally bit my ass. Took a chunk right out of it. I'm here at 4 am, writing on a paper, less than a page in, with the necessity of at least four, with zero capability of concentrating enough to write anything conclusive. Did that make sense? I hope so. So, what put me in this boat? I contacted a freind that eventually (I admit I didn't particularly prevent it til it got to serious ground) felt the need to be suicidal tonight. The night before my paper is due. Of course. Murphy's Law got me. I thought this paper would not be difficult. Haaaah. It wouldn't if I were in my right mind, but I have had to call and get hung up on, end up passing the torch to RB to contact that freind, then end up having to not only go and get the guy, but lose my awesome parking spot and park hellava way away. Now he is curled up in RB's bed, she's curled up in mine, and I'm trying to get enough frustration burned off to get this paper written and let me get into bed before I lose any chance of sleep for the night. I have work tomorrow night. Today, technically.

There've been highlights to my day, such as bf pampering me, me getting to talk to pineapples, learning about a Noh presentation, not being ignored in Eng, and....I'm sure other good things have happened and I just can't think of them. But right now, I'm going to try to write that paper and see if I can't cry for mercy and a leprechaun come and write the best non-forged paper for this class that has ever been written that is also applicable to the prompt and signed with my name. (Yes, corrupt a wish has taught me well about making wishes) Someone save me.

Oh, also, my sis is pregnant again, RB is fighting with her bf and feels it's her own fault, my freinds are beginning to vie for my attention which is never fun, I have two papers to write, and other fun stuff. *cries*

Random vid:

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Pregnant again? Isn't your nephew just a wee baby?

Runa said...

It's the other sister. The one that can't even take care of my niece properly. *sigh*