Sunday, November 8, 2009

List of Grievances

Seriously....my stomach hurts when I think of these things:

-The DAD of the guy I hit has now gotten involved....and the estimation may NOT be mistaken as my mom and I thought. So 900 bucks actually MAY need to change hands, and honestly, the fatherdude really wants this done ASAP. >.< If he's getting involved, I wanna involve MY mommy too! The car still belongs to HER and not me, after all. Just tell me how much I need to pay.... *cries*
-I don't have the money to pay!!! >.<
-My IDS has to be submitted by tomorrow, and I'm not happy with it yet. I haven't devoted enough time to it.
-I STILL CANT SIGN UP FOR CLASSES
-I got reprimanded at work for being 30 minutes late....so now if something else happens, I can be fired for it. I overslept....so did the person that came in after me, but I didn't feel the need to call the supervisor over it. *hangs head* I deserve it, but I'm just so tired all the time now!
-I've forgotten how to eat healthy. *sigh* I'll live off of Hot Pockets from now on.
-If I don't let RB's bf stay over at our place, she just goes off to his.
-We had a Roomie Day yesterday. It was an utter fail. She spent a large amount of that time texting him. And I spent a large amount of that time being my unadulterated, uncensored self, which means I didn't mind if I offended anyone. You can imagine how that went. At least I could make myself be silent.
-V_V *pokes self* I'm gaining weight....(On the plus side of that, I don't feel unattractive yet)
-I can't pay for the application to study abroad.
-RB doesn't seem to be taking college seriously. I may have to find another roomate for next semester, even though I love having her as mine.
-I hate having money problems....I hate money...why can't I work off my debts without money needing to change hands....it makes me hate money even more...augh
-I never want to drive again.
-My counselor told me be selfish... and I don't know what to do to be selfish.
-I need another job, or a better paying one. I like this one though...augh....
-I'm making myself sick, aren't I? That's cowardly... I should be more responsible... hold my head up high... and face this with honesty and integrity... and ....other stuff.

Ugh....just listing all this makes me want to throw up. My nerves are certainly weak nowadays, aren't they?

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

You'll get through this eventually. Try to keep your chin up. :)