Saturday, November 13, 2010

Don't enter a really hot bath when you're still recovering.....

@_@ Not to be explicit, but I ended up so sick I had to lay on my bed in nothing but a towel and try to control my breathing while my body cooled down. =.= That was after I stumbled into a fair number of doors and walls on the way. And after I chugged a good amount of water down. Which also left me feeling less than stellar. Bleeeeh.

I'm trying to get this posted, write a new chapter for my story, post it, and get offline, all before 10 30. Bf tends to get online right around 11 every night, and then I canNOT get to bed before 1-2 am. I need sleep damnit! So I'm trying to avoid the temptation and get to bed before he even gets online tonight. Sorry love.

I just KNOW there was something else I wanted to mention....

Oh, only *I* would be looking at a bag, thinking, "Oh how useful and cute!" only to realize it was a diaper bag. =.=;;

Today I went to a girl scout's thing, where I got to play with Aki-chan. (I was surprised she was like 33) She's really fun, so I'd like to hang out again, but I don't wanna be a bother.

Errr....It looks like Ikchin might not be able to go to the Crafts Museum with me tomorrow after all. I might go by myself. It shouldn't be too hard or dangerous, right? *shrug* I'm more worried about how expensive it might be. But I have to go for a class, so there's no helping it, you know?

Speaking of expenses....I'm supposed to teach the Salon-tachi on Friday, but Hanna's birthday party is the same night, and around the same time..... >.< I don't know what to do, really. I wonder if I can go to the party late, and maybe start the lesson early, or push the lesson back, and leave the party early. :S I don't wanna not go, cause it feels like forever since we played together.

I'm so surprised by people's concern here. I've been sick all week, right? Every day that I've been there (for as long as I managed to be there), I've been asked if I'm all right, encouraged to not push myself too hard, and all sorts of other things. One girl that I don't really know all that well, but wouldn't mind getting to know better, told me "I miss your genki-ness!" about a class we take together. Normally I talk in that class, but I only spoke twice (and that's pushing it) that day and when I did, I actually made the teacher wait for me to clear my throat and finish hacking before I spoke. The talkative, disliked girl basically took over the class while I was indisposed. Oh right, "Genki" is health or energy or enthusiasm. I was both flattered and surprised that someone actually gives a damn about what I say in that class.

I also got an email from a classmate that I don't know all that well (but I like) where the first line was "Hello my sweetheart!" and I had to giggle. We had explained that day that 'sweetheart' is generally childish or condescending unless you know the person well.

I received an email from an author I edit for with an e-card attached to it hoping I got better. It was so cute. She used another beta for the most recent chapter at my suggestion, and reminded me that I have access to the next chapters already. I totally forgot about it. Now I'm excited and contemplating reading it. *grin* And my other main author refused to use another beta, and then told everyone to ignore the beta-note I left for the readers, explaining that it was my fault it was so late, and to please complain to me. She said she'd throw a fit if anyone complained because I couldn't help being sick, but I should have still been able to do my work, you know? Seriously I feel so spoiled, especially when I think back to how life is at home, where everyone is ALWAYS taking care of me. =.= I feel both childish and confused as to how I'm motherly when I'm constantly cared for. But it works for me. I love so many people! ^////^ It's the least bit awkward because others can rank their loved ones, but I really can't. At all. *siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Okay, I really need to get going if I want to evade poor bf.

I stared through the entirety of this video. Ikuchin also didn't understand a bit of it, so that's the only warning:

1 comment:

college kid said...

Wahaha. I still got to talk with you for a little bit.


...I thought I was the only one who called you sweetheart....booo