Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have 7 minutes to write this blog.

I am limiting myself in an effort to not turn this into a hard-to-do thing. Okay, that totally makes sense in Japanese, but I think the grammar is wrong for English....*frown* But this is for the peeps that apparently choose my blog over their homework (Yes, TJ shoutout)

Rozy, I can't believe how busy you're staying! What school did you apply to, and where is it located?

I miss everyone. But I've noticed I get the most lonely when I'm sitting by myself, or not interacting with someone I like. So for all you peeps with a hole in your lives where I usually am, start talking up some other peeps you want to get to know better. (I kinda have this weird feeling I'm suggesting I get cheated on.....=.=?)

Coffee Hour SUCCCCCKS!!!! I spent FIVE HOURS on something I have zero interest in, and that is NOT including the hour and a half I spent waiting around for it to start up. (3 hours in travel, 1 hour in tour that I didn't get to participate in, because I got left behind so I did homework, and 1 hours of 'coffee hour') We are required to go if we don't have a conflicting class, so we talk to people very awkwardly, don't know what questions are okay to ask, can't always understand the answers, it's so crowded and noisy you can't hear yourself think, and even though there's food, its free so of course it's gone before you can blink twice. Jeez! I was so hungry!!! Not fair!!!

I'm beginning to get irritated today, so I'm trying to step back and see things from another point of view, but it's kinda hard. I just really wanna hurt someone lately....and I don't know any masochists here.....or anyone that loves me enough to accept the pain I cause (yes, bf shoutout) here. Times up.

Dude, Bee looks utterly awesome in the anime....Now I wanna watch the anime.....=.=;;;; Damnit....

2 comments:

college kid said...

For your other blog: I think you should go to the concert or whatever it is. The ticket is yours, and you should have fun at it. If you cannot easily pass on the ticket, debating about whether or not to give it to them is pointless. It is equally pointless to not go just because other people cannot go.

rozfire said...

I agree with collegekid, you should totally go to this. You can read up a summary of the story online or something so you know what's going on. Ironically I was just reading a book about Japanese culture and etiquette and they even mention Takarazuka! It's a cultural experience you shouldn't miss out on. Go!