Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And the blog planet once again belongs to me and bf alone.

Seriously, everyone is gone. Rozy is understandable, she's at orientation. KK is understandable, she's practicing her Japanese at camp, but everyone else.....I feel very insignificant. Oh well. Bf's here for me. ~_^ Since it's 'Wednesday' now, (by 3 hours) I need to change my layout, so I figured I'd blog.
My day:
-Stayed up til like 4 or 5 and I think I fell asleep to TJ's guitar. He was trying to lull me to sleep, since we were both tired but not ready to sleep.
-Woke up at 9 45 for a call appointment with an attorney at my school to get advice about my Reckless Driving charge. Not only is it a Misdemeanor, it's a Criminal Offense. Which would give me a criminal record. Not really on my To-Do list.
-Talked with the attorney, then talked with my mom, sadly I've become rather used to running around her naked. Either or of us in said state. It's rather strange when I think about it logically, but I'm just used to it now. It hurts so much less to wear nothing.
-Scanned my body, noted that the bruising is much more apparent now, except for the neck. The part of my neck that is bruised still hurts, but it's smaller now. It's already healing. It even itches. My entire seatbelt is visible now. lol. Across my stomach, my hips, my chest, it's really apparent where it was.
-Went back to sleep. I was tired.
-While I was asleep, my mom took my aunt to a doctor appointment, and then stopped by my job. She demanded to speak to the manager. I've been thinking I may have lost my job, because I didn't show on Sunday, and they didn't put me on the schedule. At all. Well, the manager wasn't there. The cashier suggested mom speak to the Cook, who is in very close contact with the Manager. So she went back and told them she was there. The cook sent her back to ask why my mom wanted to talk to the manager about me. She said it was cause she was my mother. *Dies of embarrassment* The cook came out. She said "Look. Runa was in an accident on Saturday." Shows them a picture of my car in its current state. "THIS is why she didn't come on Sunday. I wouldn't let her. She was in no condition to be going into work the next day. You don not have the right to fire her over this. She's a good, hard worker and she doesn't deserve to be dropped like this." *Cowers in my mind* The Cook was like "Mmmm." And the cashier, who knew me, was like "Is she alright??" My mom said "Can you just make sure the Manager gets this?" And the cook agreed. Ahhhh....My dignity is gone. My mother went up to defend me. It makes me feel like a child that can't defend itself. My pride is hurt. I was just going to keep bothering them. Once I felt better. ....Eventually. V__V Honestly I wanted a more steady job, where I didn't have to wonder when I'd be working. It'd be set. So I could get another job to go with it. Oh well. I may get it yet.
-Anyways, I got up around 5. Read manga until I ran out. Around 6.
-Got up, got semidressed, never brushed my hair, and just wandered the house for a bit. Noted the dirty house. Dirty kitchen, dirty living room, things strewn everywhere. Brush my teeth. Get to work.
-Look around for the apron I KNOW is nearby. Find it, put the dishes up, clear the sink out. Look at stove, note that the hot dogs that have been there since I returned from my cruise were molding, through them away along with the gravy my mom made and left on the stove last night. Clean the counter off. Wash down the stove. Sweep. Refresh the cat's dishes. I haven't seen the cat in two or three days. It's scary.
-Fold clothes, put them away, make Chay's bed. Change the bathroom shower curtain. The old one was seriously molding. I couldn't take it anymore.
-Made biscuits, after they were made, I made mom a plate of food, with two biscuits, one with ham in the middle, the other bare with a honey/butter mixture. Woke her up. Got her fresh tea.
-Sat and talked with her while she ate, that's how I found out about the work incident. She was really suspicious when I brought her food in bed. *Shrug* I felt like it. Isn't that reason enough?
-Took off my apron, ate food. It was as delicious as I'd hoped. Decided, after talking with Mom to make No Bake Cookies. Available at your friendly Food Lion nearby. Made them 'dark chocolate' style to decrease the sugary-ness of it. Mom's diabetic, after all.
-Changed the recipe, made them, put them away, called work, I still don't have a schedule, called bf, talked for a while. It was nice. I miss him, but I'm too scared to make that trip in my mom's car.
-Watched TV, got it stolen from me, so I took a shower, then remembered mom's suggestion that I take a bath, so I cleaned myself, then got into the bath (fresh bubble bath).
-Read The Dragon Queen while I bathed. Good book, but definitely not my favorite of her series.
-Got out, munched on stuff, watched TV, chilled, discovered mom took off all the things I told DirecTV to record for me, and basically lazed around. Mom went to bed, but she so nicely got me another glass of water before she retired.
-Watched a ton of TV that I didn't need to. Til 3 am. Yeah. Surprised me too.
-Came back to my room, talked to TJ, wondered where E has disappeared to. Checked emails, debate telling my writers that I'm back for more work.

And that was my day. I'm debating watching these animes that I seriously need to return to Rozy. I wanna watch, but I sorta don't. =_= It's bothersome. Oh well. Time to change my layout. Ciao.