Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mid-day post. Boo-ya~!

Yesterday I worked alot, then took my niece to the library with me, where she was moderately good, and then took her home, went home myself, and found that my mommy bought dinner for the entire family EXCEPT me. *siiiigh* I got to eat the leftovers of Chay's dinner. It was good. Then I took a shower, started to eat a banana pop, and went outside to call Bf and Rozy. Chay followed me. *Shrug* It wouldn't have mattered except he kept saying "Can we go in now?" and it got annoying. After a while he went in, and I finished my pop and followed within like 3 minutes, but he still said "FINALLY!" when I came in. *siiiigh* I was really tired. So then I got online for a few minutes, during which bf IMed me, then immediately called me after that. It was sorta funny. But Mom and Chay and even Ninny put up such a damned racket about me taking Chay to bed that I just gave up and went. At 10 pm. Chay was out within two minutes. I was out within 3. Mom got Chay up this morning, but he wouldn't get up, so I laid there and repeated tapped him until he got up. Without either of us (I think) ever opening our eyes. Then I went back to sleep til around 10, when the phone rang like 3 times in a row. I ignored it. Went back to sleep til 12. So I got 14 hours of sleep! Yay! Then I got up after one wierd dream turned odd after another, and sat around for a bit. Chay came home, whereas I scrambled for a shirt. Yes, I literally vaulted over furniture to get to my room and grab a shirt cause I thought a kid was coming home with him. LIES! But I wore the shirt for like....an hour, before I took it back off and had mom braid my hair, and then went to work cleaning the house up. Seriously, the house has been horrible lately. Mom can blame who she wants, but I clean up after myself for the most part. 10% was my stuff. *shrug* So while I put on music and cleaned, Mom skyped (scyped?) with my stepdad. T__T Really, they did. Then she calls me in to talk to him, during which everything he says gets broken up so that I can't understand it, and I stay away from the camera, even though mom says he can't see us. She so kindly explains to him that I'm half-naked. >( I don't appreciate that. I am not half-naked. I'm merely missing a shirt. I have everything else on, including pants in this hot weather. So then I went back to scrubbing the kitchen down and eventually have to ask for help cause I've never taken the oven apart before. Now I'm waiting for the cleaner to take effect and wishing bf wasn't at work so I could call him....Oh well. I have no idea what the rest of my day will be like. Cheers!

No comments: