Monday, June 8, 2009

Exciting Things that have happened

-MY JUNIES GRADUATED!!! I'm so happy for them! >_<
-Bf stayed the night at my house for the first time. (My mom's house) Though...his parents don't know.....V_V
-RYOKOCHAN HAD HER BABY!!!!! Last week....she didn't give me a play by play like she said she would....booooo....Makes me sorta want one of my own....But I have time for that later. I hope. I mean, there's no guarantees I'll even survive tomorrow, but it's still likely that I'll be alive in a few years and finally ready for children.....maybe.
-My family stressed me so badly today that I lost my emotions. It's a fairly interesting phenomena where my emotions die, and I don't care about much of anything. I left my sister crying with the children, I went to work, and I hung up on my mom. I still feel no guilt, anger, or righteousness. Just....knowledge. I know what I did, I know what I've been told. All else is beyond me. I accept that. *shrug* I haven't gotten my emotions back. It's fine though. I know how I'm supposed to act and react to situations, so no one else will be bothered by it. I'll have them back soon enough.
-I played with rozy today! It was just a little awkward cause it's been awhile, but I'm looking forward to spending a whole week with her! Now if only my job would TELL ME WHEN I'M WORKING!!!!! *sigh* Sorry rozy. I get off around 5 tomorrow, so I'll call you before I take my niece on a date. I have to do damage control from today.
-I can't particularly think of anything else. I'm sure there's tons of things I've forgotten, but that's really about all I can think of when I'm this tired. Good night.

I couldn't find a better version of this song.

No comments: