Friday, June 12, 2009

Emergency Room.....fuuuuuuuuuuuun......

Today, I found that children are hypochondriacs and no matter how cute they are, 63 pounds is incredibly heavy when they're out of commission. Actually, I think I'll just do this in chronological order.
-Was woken up because Mom was sleeping and Chance wanted a Wii game, so he decided calling me was the best thing to do. He told me to tell Nana about the new game he wanted. This was an hour before I wanted to be up. I went to bed at 4 am.
-Got up, then Mom got up, told her the message, got on Facebook and manga-reading things
-Got dressed, got clothes for Chay together, and went to Sis's house
-Stopped by a store and bought drinks for everyone
-Got Chay dressed, waited for Mimi to stop playing with her neighbors so we could go to the park
-Picked up TJ, went to the park
-Played with the kids, sweated a LOT, flopped down on the play thing
-Swung, got pushed on the the swing, TJ was texting, so I confiscated his phone
-Mimi went down a slide when I wasn't there because I didn't want to play her games to get her down.
-Landed on her back. IMMEDIATELY screamed how her back was broken. Seriously cried.
-Chay tried to persuade her to stay, she cried for her mom, TJ's friends showed up
-decided Mimi needed to go home, ordered Chay around (he was surprisingly helpful and nonargumentative) and asked TJ if he wanted me to take him home
-He said he'd stay, I took the kids home, but asked if they wanted ice cream first
-Went to the same store, got ice cream for all of us and a sour spray for the two of them
-Didn't let them eat ice cream in my car, took them home,
-There was a water spray thing for kids being set up there by the mommies because our mommy got it for them.
-I helped out a bit, ate ice cream, left
came home, had a tiny bit of time, used the bathroom, got dressed, left for work
-Apparently went to the wrong store. Got there 10 minutes early.
-Got directions to the Owen one (where I was s'posed to work tonight) and promptly panicked and got lost
-Wandered for a good ten minutes
-Got out my GPS and found it while getting stuck in traffic.
-Was 30 minutes late. Felt horrible. Was ready to cry.
-Worked hard, but the customers were like, MEAN! They were scary....I had the most voids in one work session that I have EVER had. (two) Which means I screwed up their orders and had to give them money back or something.
-Ended up taking nearly an hour to close up, but this shop closes at 8, so it was great, I thought.
-The last 30 minutes of the work before we closed was PACKED with ppl though.
-I was in a pretty good mood, stopped by my sis's work cause I wanted to get gas and a coffee-chino from Wendy's. That failed.
-When I got there, she sat me down, had me eat a really yummy sub, all the workers treated me like their own little sister, and I got free stuff. (whoot!)
-I gave them food from my job, cause I had a ton and no one else that worked with me that night wanted it.
-Sis asked me to take Mimi to the emergency room because her back was still hurting her.
-Agreed to. Was given Mimi's social card and birth certificate.
-Picked up Mimi, got her dressed, grabbed a blankie and snacks for her, courtesy of Kris.
-Went to the emergency room at a hospital out of the way. Bf called on my way. I was happy. Didn't want to hang up. Talked to him on speaker phone the rest of the way. >.> <.<
-Checked Mimi in, everyone thought I was her mother. I do mean EVERYONE. Had to set them straight when I checked her in though....identity fraud and all that.
-Paid 81 dollars for her to be seen. O_O
-Waited four hours.
-Mimi fell out after one hour.
-After 3 hours, we were moved to a new room different from the waiting room.
-She was asleep. I carried her 63 pound body. T__T
-People sharing our room listened to rap and basketball on the TV nearly the whole time. As long as they didn't bother her, I didn't care. Played on my phone. Wished I had grabbed a book from home, even if it would have cost me even more gas.
-At 1:15 am, they saw her. An 8 minute long examination of her sleepy childness, and she was given a mild antibiotic for her ear. Yes. I waited four hours for an 8 minute 'interview'.
-SHOWEJFROSDJKF(!*#@*$#&$%($%($*&$%&$($(*&$%)
-The above was not a typo.
-Took Mimi to her mom's work, to give the report.
-Ended up staying there over an hour, during which some strange guy hit on my sis repeatedly. He asked what my problem was. I looked at him, smiled, and said "I've been at the hospital for the last four hours with a 5 year old. HER five year old. I'm tired." He looked all concerned, asked what was wrong, etc. Hmph.
-Got free food. Whoot. (Didn't really care by this point)
-Mimi's mom asked if Mimi wanted to stay with her at work instead of going home to Kris. T_T D*@)@#*$&%()#*$&%*%)#($*$&%
-Of course she wanted to. One thing, that's against the rules and they likely would have gotten caught.
-Ended up taking Mimi home with me.
-Then showered with me. btw, teaching a 5 yr old how to bathe by example is a pain. Literally. She got soap in my eyes, commented on my body, confused the he** out of me, and then ran around loudly in this sleeping household. *siiiiiiiiiigh*
-I've been around children too much today. I'm censoring myself.
-Had her watch Barney and Sesame St. til her mom came to get her. She nearly fell out. So did I.
-Realized my skin is shedding. D(@*#&$%^%*$(((#(#&$&$^$%^$&#&#^#%@&@&$#^&$*&$)
-I'm ready to drop.

While listening to a song on the radio, found that it suited me rather well. I also find myself nearly despicable for it. =_=


DOES anyone still read each other's blogs? Genuine curiosity

3 comments:

college kid said...

Yeah. And I think Kate and Sean do too, they are just too lazy to comment and write posts.

college kid said...

ah....I take it back. Kate is busy with camp things.

college kid said...

Dear Runa,

I miss you. Alot.

Love,

Your bf