Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Day

So, my master, aka my boss has seen fit to screw with my life and transfer me to a different joint for the entire week. I have no idea for certain, but I'm pretty sure the new place I'm working at is in a seedy neighborhood, over thirty minutes away, and with people I've never met before. Ain't it great? Why yes, it is, if by great you mean fucked up, mean, unfair, stressful and depressing. I don't LIKE meeting new people. It stresses me out!!! Customers don't count. Though they can really mess with me as well. Anyway,

-Went to bed around four a.m.
-Woke up a few times, ended up getting up around one
-Called my job, since there was the POSSIBILITY that I would be working today, but no certainty either way.
-Found out that the nice schedule Mrs. Boss had written for me got SCRAPPED and she moved me to work on Ramsey every other day this week. Not too bad, but I've never been there! I don't know them! I don't wannnnnnaaaaaaa! >.< My shyness is BAD I tell you, BAD!!!
-Ended up somehow being conned into going out today. My only wish for today, if I didn't have work, was to stay home and read a book. So I got dressed, got ready, and eventually left
-Went and had Mom's key redone so that it would work on her door and I would get the plain key. I'm beginning to realize my sadistic nature may have come from her
-Got gas. Spent my last bit of money on putting gas in the car and buying a water bottle. *sigh*
-Went to my sisters' place. Only meant to see Mimi before running to my job to pick up my check, but somehow ended up picking up Chris, Kay, and Mimi to go with me.
-On the way to my job, asked Chris if she needed to run anywhere. She made me turn around in a strange driveway to go back for her stuff so she could go to Food Lion
-Went to my job. Mimi went in with me. Her wrist is broken in two places, so she has a cast all over her arm. Of course I dressed her and such myself before we left, so she looked cute as hell. My coworkers were looking between the two of us like "O__O WTF????" But most of them were kind enough to guess that she was my niece. That might have something to do with them knowing my real age, and not just how I look. It was still funny. S was kind enough to tell me about how glad she was to see that I was alright. ^_^ Mimi got all shy around my manager when he went to get my paycheck and wouldn't respond to him. *pout* She'll normally talk to anyone. I'm getting worried about her.
-We got back to the car, and when I tried to help her into the vehicle, I made her fall on her arm. TT-TT I'm a bad person!!! She almost immediately started tearing up, and telling me that her arm hurt, it would swell, help, etc. *Cries*
-We went to Food Lion (there wasn't anything we could do about her arm) and Mimi said she wanted to go in, so all of us went in. I carried Kay the whole time. He was cute, smiling and looking around. He apparently likes money quite a bit. O.o
-We checked out, the whole time me telling Mimi that she was not going anywhere with me if she couldn't use manners to say "Excuse me" when she passed a stranger. I need to train her for school! What else can I do?
-Went to Chris's house after stopping by Wendy's and getting some shakes. There was an accidental ordering of something we couldn't pay for, but we worked it out. I had no money and no card to save us with, so there was nothing we could do but change the order.
-Picked up Chay, and Chris apparently decided I would be her ride to Mom's house, since she called and worked out for all three of them (except Mimi) to stay the night. I hate the way that she excludes Mimi, but while Mimi is equally important to me as her cousins are, Mimi has a different standing for Chris, who thinks of herself and her sons first. I can't fault that, but I can't like it either.
-Took them home with me. End of my charity work. Picked up my book and disappeared.
-Got interrupted by every damned member of my family except the one sister I had to tell something horrible to today. Not my choice. Mom has said that everyone can come and us have a cookout/family gathering, but Cin is not allowed. She did, however, leave it to me and Chris to tell Cin. Mimi is still invited. I doubt she'll be coming though.
-Eventually finished the book (one a.m.) but missed bf, the appropriate shower time, and the whole communication thing where another child was coming to stay the night and the Aunt that has really annoyed me lately wasn't leaving today like I was told she was. Yeah. I could use that info. It IS RELEVANT to me. *sigh*
-Emerged from my room to find everyone in every bed available, including the one I have a particular partiality to. *grumbles*
-Basically, argued with children, told them what they were going to do, took a shower, discovered something new about my body, shoved Chay into his mom's bed, and came back to my room to find that after a bit of relaxation that it's 3 am by the time I've finished typing this up and I have to get up at 9 tomorrow morning (today, technically) to be sure I can get to work on Ramsey by 11, and that's using a GPS.
-Sweetie. If me writing this at such a really bad time isn't proof I love you, I'm not sure of a non physical way I can show it. ;P BTW. I'm leaving a link, since embedding is disabled. It's an AMAZING song, and a really CRAZY and FUNNY music video, so check it out, k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddZPrJ8ROto

Wow. That was REALLY cool. I turned it to the video so i could get the url, and the pandora stopped playing RIGHT BEFORE the song started. Talk about awesome timing. ......My tummy just went a rumbly. Damnit, this is a really bad time to be hungry.... =_=;;;;

1 comment:

college kid said...

Awwww...I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Mine wasn't much better. But the bright side is: you are employed. That's more than some people can say. And you're making money. So that's a good thing as well. I love you. Thanks for blogging so late at night ;)