Friday, May 29, 2009

Bullets cause I'm tired

-Congrats Rozy!! If you want a break, give me a call. =_=...During the day on Saturday please....I don't know when is safe on Sunday....I'll blog and see.
-I got a job. I start Saturday at 5 pm. Kyoto Express. Best part? They are ACTUALLY run by JAPANESE peeps. It's a rarity. Really, it is. Apparently it's a fast food version of Miyabi's. Amazing. Delicious AND affordable. Sorry. That wasn't a plug. Just a thought.
-I'm going to field day tomorrow. My nephew's. I'm prolly taking my sister with me when I do. I don't know what we're gonna do about the possible rain and baby, but we'll figure it out.
-I might take the kids to a park as well.
-The kids switch houses tomorrow. Mimi is coming here, Chay is going there. I'll prolly be the one doing the switch.
-Mom paid for my gad tank to get filled. Yay.
-I had an iced coffee. CARAMEL iced coffee. Yeeeeeeeeees.
-Learned I get seriously annoyed when people talk on the phone while I'm driving.
-Took a LONG and HOT bath.
-At the end of said bath, poured freezing water over my head, which trickled down.
-Defeated the purpose of my bath.
-Hated myself for a while.
-Started on the pile of books from the library.
-Bought anime.
-Made Chay a bagged lunch.
-Played Wii with Chay. He can't beat me yet. *snicker*
-Love ya'll
-Wanna hear from pineapples. Seriously. I do.
-Wanna hear from babydaddy too. <.< You know...that feels wrong somehow....Maybe cause I watched Jerry Springer and Maury today....


Yeps. That's all I can think of for now.

Song that's been stuck in my head recently and I've found myself liking more:

1 comment:

college kid said...

Boooo. You didn't say "talked with bf" on the list of things you did.


And you can tinker with the HTML so that your layout is wide enough for youtube videos. I think you just need to change like the "main-wrapper" and "outer-wrapper" widths. You can just experiment until it works or undo all the changes if it doesn't work.