Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Driving me.....

CRAZY!!!

My mother, who wants us to start a diet for her health, gets pissy at me because others want to spend time with me, and it has been less than 24 hours, and she has already exerted her authority to threaten to take my car from me. ALREADY! Because I wanted to go to the grocery store or WALMART which is like 5 minutes away! FUC* THIS!!!!! I wanted to get my test so I can have my license so that she'll fuck off and I can have the car in my name and get her the hell away from what is supposed to be mine! My sister nearly got raped by her 'boyfreind' last night because she 'wouldn't give him any' and now she's considering staying with him? Hella naw! I've got problems up the sky from my family. Nin's running Cin around, Kris is ready to kick Cin out because of her boy, and no one is working hard to get along at all. No one takes what I SUGGEST seriously, but when it comes down to it, there's tons of things I can do to make them listen to me. I just need a little bit of this and that....

I'm not feeling well lately. My stomach hurts often, and I'm always tired. I'm really sore, and I have a ton of stuff to do. First on the list! Finding a job! BAM isn't doing interviews right now.... *cries* I really wanted that job, and I thought they wanted me... waaaaaaaaaaah

2 comments:

college kid said...

Ummmm. Thank goodness its summer? Uhhh....wow that all sounds really bad. And how are you going to make them listen to you? I think it'd be best just to let them fight it out. And maybe if Cin dropped this guy like the bad habit he is, things would get better.

Runa said...

If they don't listen to me, they'll all be fighting for the rest of their lives. Their average for staying out of trouble with each other is about 3 to 4 days in a month. And that doesn't mean the days are in succession. It'll be okay. I'll get my license in a few days at latest, so I should be good. I'm excited about that, and I'm desperate to find something else to do. I need a part-time job. I think I'll work at the Waffle House with my sister, but I might apply at Applebee's too.