Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pondering

Does being around someone Sadistic foster the creation of a Masochist? Does it run in genes? Is it something made from the mental anguish of a person? I don't know. But damn I wanna. I've started feeling slightly guilty about my niece's masochistic tendencies. Seriously. I mean, I punish her, knowing full well it might make her hate me, and instead she clings to me even more, and loves me 'even more'. I don't get it!!! I'm actually prolly gonna write more on this post tomorrow, but it's 4 am now, and I really want to get to bed.

KAY! I'm back!

Okay, with collegekid's comment, it seems that masochist tendencies are fostered by growing up difficulties (situation nurtured it) and/or genes.

I don't wanna ponder that anymore. It seems useless. She's masochistic, that's all that i can really be sure of.

On another note: I have an interview for a job on Thursday. Yay.

I've been working out on the Wii every day. I'm so sore....I just wanna keel over. Note to self: Don't go driving after punching a bag for 8 minutes. My arms huuuuurt.

Today, I got lost. I used my GPS to try to find a Used book store. Turns out, the book store is closed. I get all topsy turvy confused. Take off the GPS and just find my way to a familiar Book store. Yes, I had my GPS and I still got lost. V_V

I'm going to another book store with Mom tomorrow. YAYS! Maybe she'll buy me books...*drools* I gotsta get to bed soon so I can get up in time.

On a new note: Rozy, I'm watching Detective Loki! I'm starting the 4th volume as soon as i get back to it. (Meaning, it's too late for me tonight, but I'll prolly watch more tomorrow) Is there any romance at all? *frown* I rather feel like Pink-haired girl is in the way. Hang in there! Lemme know about any events. I may drive up. ^_^

5 comments:

college kid said...

If you think it is a result of your sadism, I must object. I am not masochistic, therefore it must not be true.

college kid said...

"Yes, I had a GPS and still got lost"

Its okay, sweetheart, as long as ou found your way eventually.

Runa said...

Yup. T_T Key word: EVENTUALLY

rozfire said...

There really isn't any significant romance in that anime. I mainly found it amusing because of its reasonable accuracy to the Norwegian myths. If you want romance, just watch D.N. Angel, there's plenty in that one.

Runa said...

No, it's just that...you expect at least some LIGHT romance with detectives and pretty characters....It wasn't that I wanted romance so much....take Detective Conan for example. It has romantic themes to it. Not much, but enough that there's this light gloss/undercurrent. *shrug* I'll live. Thanks for the borrow~! I'm also finding the myths to be very interesting.