Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well....I really guess I should post....

So lately my mom has been sick because of her medicine, I've been sick off and on without an apparent reason, and we both want to just STOP this diet we're on. But that would be giving up, and I don't want to! (Give up, that is. Stopping the diet would be awesome) Every time I stop to write a blog post, I feel like I should clean my room, cause even I can't walk in it right now. So excuse me, I'll do that, then take a shower, then call my baby. Which I've really wanted to do all day....<.<....>.>

Anyways, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!
I:
-Bought mom two globes. One from me, and one from the grandkids
-Pulled an all-nighter, and cleaned the entire house. It was spotless. I could count on one hand the things I missed
-Made her breakie yummy (while following diet restrictions)
-Answered Papa's call this morning and gave it to her (she was getting up)
-Burned candles so the whole house smelled good
-Cooked Italian chicken to go with a dinner that followed our rules and was still nummy --(No one ended up eating anything I made except me and mom)
-Took my cousin to get HER mother a birthday gift. It took nearly 3 hours.
-Recleaned the hoise after everyone left
-Made her tea and a salad
-Watched a good movie with her (Bad Boys. I had just wanted to see that)
*I plan to give her a bubble bath and then massage her, but I may not last that long.
*I mowed the lawn for her yesterday

Phew. I am TIRED. I'm ready to go to sleep, but I'm waiting til 10 30 so I can call bf. It'll be 7 30 there then, so I feel like that's a good time to call. What's someone doing at 7 30, y'know?

I'm supposed to get my license tomorrow. If I pass the test. I don't know. I'll do my best.

Messages:

Rozy: I'm so happy that your week ended on such high notes! ^_^ Thanks for the comments on my grades. I'll try to make it to your graduation, but I'm also trying to get a job....>.> So I don't know what the hours would be.....

Pineapples: Good luck on your finals! I'm happy for your sis, but I think they took the tuition away....would she still want to go? And I'm working on that best of the year blog, but I can only think of three things that were amazing this year....so sad....

Baby Daddy: Do you even read my blog? Just wondering. I'm sorry your parents are dumb. Honestly, that's sorta how I feel about ppl that don't use positive reinforcement, just to be clear. I'm SOOOO relieved I'm not the only one that looks at an adorable baby and wants one. AND that when looking at said babe, thinks about what developmental stage she/he's at. I've done that SOOOOO much, and it drives me crazy. lol. ^_^

college kid: ....love you.




New Note: So, I've been thinking about my future. What can I do with this degree that I'm designing? It designed to make me a pretty clear expert in Japanese culture and language. This seems perfect if I want to live over there and teach, but I want to marry and have babies and live close to my family (as in close than a 14 hour flight). I don't know what to do. I could always just stay as a psychology major and keep an avid interest in Japan....I need a stable job and lifestyle if I want children. I mean, I don't want them immediately after college or anything. Honestly, I just....don't know what will become of my future. And that's worrisome. I think I'll go talk to my mom if she's still up. She always has good points. My beloved call to bf will....*sob* have to wait.....

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Of course my sister still wants to go! The tuition grant means nothing to her. She wants to go so that she can take math classes that her school doesn't offer and escape our parents.

And, shodor always reads your blogs. In fact, he reads them to me. And when he read the part about you questioning whether or not he reads them, he paused to get angry. Hehe.

You did a ton for mother's day. :O All I did was call my mom.

What kind of a diet are you on?

Runa said...

No starches no sugar diet. I really like my bread and sugar. It's really annoying for me. And I didn't mean to make him angry, he's just never commented or talked about mine. I wasn't sure he followed it. I thought maybe you told him about them. Sorry Shodor. Yay for math classes!

Caitlin said...

No sugar? Omg. I couldn't do it.

Runa said...

lol. I know. It's hard. *cries*