Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snake in the Bush

So....yeah. We had a snake in the bush. I found it when I passed by it on my way in. Told my mom, my nephew freaked out, and my mom sent me over to various neighbors, made me call the police, and still insisted a man handle it. I hate this. I'm female. That does not make me INCOMPETENT! I talked to the policeman, I went around in a dress without shorts on (a VERY rare occurance for me) I talked to men I didn't really know, and she still didn't want to listen to me! She didn't do ANY of those things and still insisted that her idea was better. We ended up using a neighbor's snake-away. Yes, it exists. So, my day:

I got ONE hour of sleep. Yes, There is no mistake. ONE! Then Mom woke me up, asking me to take chance to school. Hellz no. So then she asked me to go and sign him in. Damn. I went, I was mistaken for his mother, I met his assistant teacher, I walked him to class because he wanted me to, and I came back. I was craving a steak biscuit, so mom took us to get gas and biscuits, during which we saw a random dog frolicking in a field dangerously close to the highway. When we went to go home we checked to see if he was still there, but I didn't see him. Mom bitched the whole time about useless checking for useless creatures, but she did it. We came home, I dressed nice, she cleaned up, and we set off to a book store. We went to the book store, a guy tried to pick me up, mom bought me two books, and I turned in a pretty necklace I found on the ground that wasn't broken. When I told mom about the guy, she was like, "Get used to it. It's gonna happen a lot from now on. If you don't want it to happen, you should make bf buy you a promise ring or something." I was like O.o....Hadn't thought of that. We'll discuss it. =_= Honestly, being hit on totally ruins the best places for me. It makes me never want to go back, even if it's my favorite place. ;_; It'll be okay...the guy just happened to notice that I go there alot. ;_; I just....*sob* won't go there alot. At least, not alone.
Then, after that, Mom and I head back home, and nearly home, sis calls, and asks if she can nap at our place cause she won't get any peace at her place. We tell her okay, she comes over, Mom starts a damned useless arguement about something that is totally stupid to fight about after the fact, and she napped. I went and mailed off one of mom's boxes that was 19 lbs. Then I headed to my sis's place to see my other sis. Her damned toy boy was laid up in the bed just chilling, and Mimi was playing on her own, and my sis was cleaning. My brother and my sister had gotten into an argument and my brother has sunk to a new low. He now insults my niece to get to my sister. MY NIECE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED A WHORE YOU ASS WIPE!!!!!!! I told him as much, in a nicer way, trying to make him understand. He's fucked up. So's my sister. Hell, the majority of my family is. Sorry. Lots of cussing. My bad. Anyway, I head back home cause I wanted to be back by two so I can call about another job, but of course I didn't get to get that done. >(
So, I wake my sis and take off for the library. Where there is no limit to how much you can check out. *sparkly eyes* I checked out .....an incredible amount of things. I had to be given a bag, basically. I was in heaven. Then I came home.....
My sis and niece and both nephews were there. *sigh* I had to scold Mimi. It was horrid. All I wanted to do was take a long bath. But Chay got that lovely chance. *grits teeth* Whereas I was commissioned to go buy food for my ass wipe brother and the niece that cried because i wouldn't stay the night with her. ALL I WANTED WAS TO EAT AND CLEAN MYSELF AND SLEEP! But nooooo. I needed to help out the family. Then of course, when I got back home the snake incident happened. Then, by the time I finished eating, it was Chay's bed time. So I got chewed out for trying to take a quick shower before he went to bed, when he had been supposed to brush his teeth 15 minutes before! So he brushed his teeth while I showered. Honestly, I'm beyond caring at this point. The amount of time I've been home? A little less than a month. What did I get chewed out for? Making it so that Chay couldn't brush his teeth three times. WHEN DID I HAVE TIME FOR A SHOWER?!?!?!?!?! >.< Argh. It bothered me. THEN mom comes in and tells me to put the food she cooked and ate up before I go to bed. *rolls eyes* It's ridiculous. So now I'm sitting here griping, and getting ready to just fall where I stand. I don't even have the energy to do the Wii like I always do. V_V Wish me luck at my interview tomorrow. I'm too tired to expound on anything else.

No comments: